Moisturizing Bar Soap, Pleasant Scent, 3.15oz, 48/Carton, Sold as 1 Carton, 48 Each per Carton

BY DOVE

Dermatologists recommended bar soap contains moisturizing cream and mild cleansers. Non-irritating, non-soap moisturizing formula contains one quarter moisturizing cream that is ideal for infant and long-term care. see more...

the soap was smooth, though it had no scent to it, you leave the shower smelling fresh and clean. It almsit has a cotton smell to it. The bar did a good job overall taking dirt of skin and didn’t leave the skin feeling oily or dry
Ivy L.
Staten Island
This is the only brand of bar soap everyone in the family uses. It has a nice clean smell and it is very smooth to apply on (doesn't have any exfoliation properties). It is definitely affordable when bought in a big pack.
Lauren C.
This is a pure clean soap. The smell just leaves you feeling fresh and clean. Dove can be a little expensive but is worth the price. The soap cleans well and unlike others washes off and doesn’t leave a film on your skin.
Leah J.
Purchased at: ULTA
This soap left my skin feeling very clean! No left over residue or sticky feeling! It was effective and smelled fresh and clean! The price was affordable and I would recommend it to others! It’s great!
terin_ciera W.
San Diego
Ive always loved Dove it has a super clean feel. It isn't harsh on my skin and the smell isn't extra strong. After i switched permanently to Dove my skin has been doing so much better.
Kristie J.
Washington
Purchased at: Target
Enjoyed this product for hand washing, never leaves my skin feeling dry but soft and moisturized. Other bars of soap leave my hands feeling super dry and skin feeling tight.
Diana
I love the clean smell. It’s not as drying as other bar soap either. It tends to fall apart if the shower water hits it too long but other than that, no complaints.
Olivia B.
Muscle shoals
This is the only soap I can use that does not dry out my skin. I like the smell, and it lathers well.  I have nothing bad to say about this product
eva c.
nevada
Purchased at: Walmart
love this soap! keeps me clean and my skin soft and smells good as well. you can get it at the dollar store for a $1 if not it’s a like $2 or so at walmart !
DeAnna S.
Harmony, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Dove products, but I just wasnt too fond of this soap. It left my skin feeling kind of dry. I wouldn't recommend it and I wouldn't purchase it again