BY MOISTUREL

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Fragrance-Free Protection Dermatologist Recommended 2 Effectively Heals Moisturizes 3 Dry Sensitive Skin Formula Quick absorbing, long lasting Moisturel leaves the skin feeling smooth and soft. Clinically proven, this skin protectant relieves dry skin and is designed not to clog pores. Free of lanolins and parabens that can irritate sensitive skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rachel W.
Review for: Gender more...
One of the best lotions I have ever used in my life. I gotta say that it is a tad pricey but trust me it's worth it. I use it sparingly and only use the amount I need but it is so so good. People tell me my hands and skin are so soft all the time now
Shayna W.
Sun City, CA
Great on my sensitive skin and perfect for the winter when my skin gets really dry.
Sandy Y.
Milton, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is really good for people with sensitive skin and is great at moisturizing. It's just not the best smell for a moisturizer. Although it does dry super fast and doesn't feel too sticky.
Leigh-Anne  d.
It is great for those with eczema because it is fragrance-free so there is nothing in it to irritate your skin. It doesn't feel thick on my skin or doesn't take too long to sink in to my skin.