BY MOISTUREL

Quick absorbing, long-lasting Moisturel leaves skin feeling smooth and soft. Clinically proven, this skin protectant relieves dry skin and is designed not to clog pores. Free of lanolins and parabens that can irritate sensitive skinDry, sensitive skin formula.Effectively heals and moisturizes.Fragrance-free protection.For hands, face and body. Dermatologist recommended.

ingredients: Active Ingredients: Dimethicone (3%). Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Laureth-23, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Petrolatum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Steareth-2, Water.

Rachel W.
One of the best lotions I have ever used in my life. I gotta say that it is a tad pricey but trust me it's worth it. I use it sparingly and only use the amount I need but it is so so good. People tell me my hands and skin are so soft all the time now
Shayna W.
Sun City, CA
Great on my sensitive skin and perfect for the winter when my skin gets really dry.
Sandy Y.
Milton, ON
This product is really good for people with sensitive skin and is great at moisturizing. It's just not the best smell for a moisturizer. Although it does dry super fast and doesn't feel too sticky.
Leigh-Anne  d.
It is great for those with eczema because it is fragrance-free so there is nothing in it to irritate your skin. It doesn't feel thick on my skin or doesn't take too long to sink in to my skin.

Amazon