BY CLINIQUE

A rich, oil-free & intensely nourishing cream-gel Helps instantly & durably re-hydrate skinStrengthens & repairs skin's hydration barrier to lock in moisture & block out environmental irritants Skin appears plumper & more comfortable see more...

• Is this product good for a younger person the has dry skin?9 Answers
  • What’s a good moisturizer for dry skin? I use Clinique. M...7 Answers

Start your review of Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator (Very Dry/Dry Combination)-75ml/2.5oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Baton Rouge, LA
I have come back Clinique! I purchased all of my 3 step products, and Mother's Day makeup 💄 from hubby and had several promotions (which is how I found moisture surge!) and I have to say, I received this one as a sample, along with the 72 hour and have since purchased the largest size in both! I truly am amazed how this product works for my skin! I found using at night after my 3 step helps even out my skin tone, my skin is hydrated and super soft, it's lightweight non irritating formula can be used around eyes, (although I just purchased the 96 hour hydro gel/cream for eyes and I'm in love with it!) this product has gotten rid of some irritation around my chin, and lasts through my morning face wash! Skin stays hydrated for days! This whole line is my new favorite and I love ❤️ the gel/cream texture it soothes the skin, and helps reduce pores tremendously! I love using the 72 hour for hot summer days, I use this intense at night and will use in winter when my skin is more prone to dryness, what I love about it the most is the ingredients, aloe water, cucumber, hylaurnic acidfor brightness, caffeine, all dermatologist made which is extremely important to me! I have recommended this product to my family and friends who have noticed my skin has been glowing and I tell them it's Clinique moisture surge a must have for everyone who has never tried a moistureizer or who uses Clinique and wants a beautiful moistureizer that's super lightweight and moistureizers better than any product I've ever tried! I am estatic I've found this line thanks to all the samples I now have everything in this line! Thank you Clinique for helping me find the best product for all skin types with consistent use you'll find your skin starting to glow, and even out! I use the Hydrating Jelly and put just a couple dabs of this amazing product on and it covers my face and neck beautifully and wow! Did I say amazing! 😍
Atlanta
This a great product. I purchased it for my dry skin during the colder months, but I felt like I needed more benefits than just hydration so I gave it to my little sister to finish. It is a great price and really good for people in their late teens and early twenties. The packaging is nice, pretty consistent with all other moisturizers.
This is a refreshing gel-cream that provides an instant moisture boost. It's great for dryness, fine lines, wrinkles, dull ness and uneven texture. It's great for all skin types- dry, oily, combination, sensitive. This moisturizer works with the help of activated Aloe water which helps the skin create its own internal water source to continually hydrate itself. It then locks in all the moisture for an endlessly plump, dewy, healthy looking glow.

I've used this moisturizer for many years not and absolutely love it. I have combination skin with an oily T zone. This moisturizer is truly amazing for people like me. Its a gel based formula which is exactly what i need. It gives me the moisture i need without making me greasy. The feel of the moisturizer is amazing. Its super light, applies beautifully and cooling to the skin. It's great on its own or under makeup.

It comes in a nice jar, which I personally love because i'm assure to get every last of the product this way. It comes in a few different sizes as well. Great to travel with. I highly recommend this product.
Richmond, TX
I LOOOOVE this moisturizer so much. It really hydrates my skin so well without leaving it greasy/oily. I love that little goes a long way with this product. One thing I could improve is if it had a spatula or a pump because I don't like dipping my fingers in the product and having to worry about clean fingers when doing it.
North Carolina
I love this moisturizer so much! I have combination skin and this soaks right in and I would wake up the next day to such supple skin. It doesn't have the best smell, but I gladly overlook it for how great it makes my skin feel! I have used this under makeup as well and love how comfortable my skin feels under my makeup.
Vancouver
This moisturizer took a bit of time to get absorbed into my skin, which can be a bit frustrating when you have limited time getting ready for the day. However, once it’s absorbed, it’s hydrating. I just wish the hydration lasted longer. I use this as my night moisturizer as well, and I wake up with dry patches.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been using it for 3 week and so far I love it ! I have oily face and I feel like this product controls it. Ofcourse you also have to wash your face day and night. I apply it at night and also in the morning. So far it has not disappointed me. Highly recommend.
Charlotte
Not my favorite moisturizer. Feels great going on but doesn't last and has ingredients that actually dry my skin out and break me out. There is a heavy fragrance with this product which I find unpleasant. I find other products a much better fit for my skin.
miami
My absolute favorite moisturizer! When I received a chemical peel that went the wrong way, this moisturizer was there for me and insured that my skin wouldn’t dry out. It kept me hydrated. It is very light weight and hasn’t caused any breakouts for me so far.
New Canaan
I love this moisturizer. It lasts forever, you don't need a lot because it goes a long way. I would say the only reason that I took away two stars is the price, and that it is extremely similar to the Neutrogena version in the drug store which is less pricey.
Spartanburg
Is this product good for a younger person the has dry skin?
Highlands, TX
What’s a good moisturizer for dry skin? I use Clinique. Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator (Very Dry/Dry Combination)-75ml/2.5oz

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email