BY CLINIQUE

Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator (Very Dry/Dry Combination) 2.5oz see more...

Bree M.
Minneapolis
This is my holy grail moisturizer. I recommend this to my clients all the time for many reasons. Let me quickly name a few! 1. My forehead is SO dry, that my foundation would literally peel off. This product changed that! I have not had one dry patch on my entire face since using it. 2. It is very gentle and mild on your face, perfect for sensitive skin and has never once broke me out. Never redness or irritation, no smell. 3. The price point is unbeatable. You will not find another product that works miracles like this, for any less. You're going to pay 50-100$ more and won't be any more pleased than you would be with this one!
Alexa S.
Mount Pleasant
I LOVE this moisturizer! It is like a gel that goes on incredibly smooth and light. It is the perfect moisturizer to wear under makeup but also at night time for deep moisture. The whole moisture surge line is phenomenal. 10/10 recommend.
Courtney A.
Decatur
This moisture surge is something I always have on hand during the winter. It is great for adding that extra burst of moisture for your skin during the cold and is very smooth/lightweight. The packaging is convenient and makes it easy to use. Would recommend!
Megan H.
Norwalk
The entire moisture surge range is a go-to when my skin is in need of hydration. Clinique always creates effective products that work well on sensitive skin. I will continue to repurchase products from this line.
Josy H.
Roma-Los Saenz
Best hydrator ever! I have very dry combination skin around my mouth and in my nose. It’s very gentle on my skin, and it’s the moisture that keeps my face hydrated during the day. I love it!! Best purchase ever
sara m.
Wouldn't say it was worth the money. I believe clinique has better products that get the same job done. Does the job and delicate on the skin, just not worth the price
member-721e4
Still wondering why I don’t splurge for the big guy. This stuff is awesome, it feels so good going on- and it soaks in your skin like a dream. Do it people!
Lauren P.
Boston
This is my favorite moisturizer from Clinique. It’s super moisturizing, yet doesn’t make my skin greasy. I can even use it in the morning h see makeup.
Bianca H.
Omg this is one of my favorite Clinique products. I have dry skin so this leaves my skin looking moisturized and smooth! It's very effective.
Vanessa W.
Sanford
Like it so far! Very lightweight and soaks up quickly. I have to use a decent amount to satisfy the dry aspects of my face

Walmart