BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClinique
Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief

Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief

Shop Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Im looking for a facial mist I can use throughout the day. I live in south Florida where it’s both hot and humid . I have extremely dry/sensitive skin. Do you think this would be a good option for me? Open to suggestions but must be a clean product.
Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief ? Is this product any good. I love to moisturize with lotions and serums and etc. But does this help as well if I were to spray my face through out the day?? Thank for any info.
Start your review of Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This item is good for really dry skin. It is so refreshing to use on my dry face. I use it every nightin reviews
Love this spray so much! It feels very refreshing and hydrating on the skin. Feels amazing on a hot day.in reviews
Jenny V.
N Hollywood, CA
Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief uploaded by Jenny V.
Purchased at: Macy's
I like face spray. I do this right after shower and to freshen up quickly during the day. Face is hydrated and soft after. Nice scent. This is one of my favorite! Value for money.
Ashley E.
Port Hueneme, CA
Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief uploaded by Ashley E.
Purchased at: Macy's
This stuff is great! I like to use it at the end of my skincare routine or in the middle of the day if my skin feels like it needs a boost of moisture. Smells clean, very refreshing.
Jeanette C.
North Miami, FL
Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief uploaded by Jeanette C.
Makes my face feel so clean and it also has a great smell to it I would definitely recommend and I would definitely buy it Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
I really enjoy the Moisture Surge product line by Clinique, including this hydrating facial mist which I find to be decently hydrating. I love to keep one of these in my purse to just spritz on when I need a quick refresher.
Tori P.
Cape Coral, FL
Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief uploaded by Tori P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this product! I’ve been using it for the last few years. I took accutane and this was my holy grail product!! It’s perfect for all skin types because it doesn’t leave you feeling greasy or oily! I use it throughout the day to give my skin a little fro k when it’s feeling dry and I also use it to set my makeup!
Elisabetta H.
PENN VALLEY, CA
Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief uploaded by Elisabetta H.
I like to buy the travel size sets from Clinique so I get to try several products. These face mists seems to be in all of them 😅 I ended up with a bunch of them. This mist is Meh for me. I don't know, I like many Clinique products but this one just won't cut it for me. I have combination skin, oily/dry. I use mists often through the day since I live in California and more than half of the year our AC is blasting all day long (and night too with heat waves) and my skin gets so thirsty. Just this face spry doesn't give me any "moisture surge" at all, i just feel my face wet,... Disappointing from Clinique.
Marci S.
Spartanburg, SC
Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief uploaded by Marci S.
I adore this spray. I usually keep it right beside my bed and one in my bathroom and i spritz throughout the night and day. It leaves your face feeling so soft and supple. I'm out of it right now but when summer comes it is a must have to keep my face moisturized after washing sweat and dirt so many times throughout the week. Right now i am currently using the Peach And Lily Glass Skin Veil Mist facial spray instead. I bought two bottles and i'm only half way through the first bottle. I love it!
Jerjaen L.
Laie
Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief uploaded by Jerjaen L.
Very refreshing! I love using this in the morning to give my skin a fresh and hydrated feeling. This is also great under makeup! [product:clinique-moisture-surge™-face-spray-thirsty-skin-relief]
Isa M.
Coral Springs, FL
Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief uploaded by Isa M.
I got this as a gift on a purchase I made at Ulta, so I didn't have anything to lose to try it. I love hydrating my face, but this is not the way to go. It has a really weird, unidentifiable smell and my face feels kind of stiff whenever I use it. I sometimes apply it after putting make up on, but I don't even know why I still try. I definitely do not recommend.
Sydney W.
Cumming, GA
Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief uploaded by Sydney W.
I absolutely love this product. It’s great year round, a few sprays helps cool and refresh my face and reset my makeup during the summer and helps my dryness in the winter. It’s a fairly light spray but not a fine mist so I like to hold it a little bit away from my face. The product lasts for so long, it’s not fragranced, and it’s great on my sensitive skin. Also used: Hourglass Vanish Airbrush Concealer, Hourglass Voyeur Waterproof Liquid Liner, Tom Ford Soleil Contouring Compact, Tatcha Silk Powder Protective Setting Powder, Mini Arch Brow Micro Sculpting Pencil Blonde, Caviar Stick Eye Shadow Nude Rose, Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen, High Impact Mascara, Hourglass Arch Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Myriam D.
Montreal , QC
Joel G.
Smyrna, DE
il y a 8 mois
Priscilla M.
India, karnataka
il y a un an
Clinique moisture Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief ? Do u think I should try this.. I have combination combo sensitive skin... Any recommendations ??
Paige W. il y a un an
try out a mini and see if it breaks you out for about 2 weeks (it doesn't break me out and i have sensitive combo as well) you can usually ask for a sample by emailing clinique or sometimes its a gift with purchase at stores