Skin CareFacial SkincareClinique
Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

Shop Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Facial Moisturizer at Bluemercury. Lush cream-gel penetrates skin, enhancing natural hyaluronic acid nature perfect moisture magnet. For 24 satisfyi

Does anyone else get oil with using this product ?
does anyone recommend this product?
How is this for eye bags?
Start your review of Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I've had like three of the bigger containers of these and I cannot get enough. I have normal to dry skin and this feels amazing the second I put it on!in reviews
...my skin didn't peel. There isn't any smell to it and it's so light yet moisturizing. My skin stays moisturizing throughout the day and when I apply it at night I wake up with my face feeling so soft. The only con to this product would have to be the price. I have repurchased this product a couple times and it's quite pricey so I usually get it around the times that Macy's have the bonus gifts. I have recommended this product to my friends with oily skin or dry skin and they love it just as much as i do. . . besides the price it's really an amazing product.in reviews
...no oily or greasy residues. I have combination skin that's also very sensitive, but I can use this for an all over moisturizer without breaking out. Although it's expensive, it's a great investment and the jar does last a while. It really is the best moisturizer out there!in reviews
Kelsey H.
Manchester, NH
Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief uploaded by Kelsey H.
Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief uploaded by Kelsey H.
Purchased at: Sephora
The smell was a little off. But overall I felt a descent amount of hydration. It was gentle. It seems like lightweight moisturizer, not heavy duty. I didn’t get out of it was I needed. My skin is extremely dry in the winter.
Maria C.
Santa Barbara, CA
Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief uploaded by Maria C.
Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief uploaded by Maria C.
Purchased at: Macy's
Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator I got this for for free for testing purse from influenster I haved use this moisturizer before and im in love with it, I usually use it right after my shower and leave it overnight, and it absorbs really nice it leaves my skin so fresh and very smooth, the sample was a bit small but I really enjoyed it
Jamie M.
Fulton, NY
Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief uploaded by Jamie M.
I received a sample size of this in a vox box. I tried it out both at night and the morning as part of my normal skin care routine. I have combination skin. The pluses: a small amount of product goes a long way, the feel/texture of the product is nice, if you like fragrance than the light fragrance. The big down fall for me was how it played under my makeup. It left my skin tacky and it was difficult to blend. I managed to blend everything out but after an hour or so at work my makeup was coming off (I used primer and a setting spray as usual) and my skin around my chin looked so white and flaky. This product might work well for you as a nighttime mask but not under your makeup.
Rosa R.
Newark, CA
Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief uploaded by Rosa R.
I absolutely love this! It is one of my go to products every single day. I think it adds great moisture to your skin alone but also works great in pair with your favorite moisturizer. I love that it’s a gel formula and you can use it as a quick mask as well. It blends in beautifully with my skin. I will continue to buy this product and I highly recommend it to those looking to try out a something or as an add on to your skin care routine. If you have a dryer skin type then you can look for the cream version of moisture surge as well.
Gaukhar K.
Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief uploaded by Gaukhar K.
Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief uploaded by Gaukhar K.
I use this product before applying makeup. Light, not scented. Keeps my skin moisture during a day. My face skin feels comfortable 😌
Danielle S.
Toms River, NJ
Clinique's Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief is a truly one of a kind product. This moisture booster can be used in a variety of ways to complement your daily routine, and give you the hydration you need at anytime. If you are looking for an every day, lightweight, hydrating moisturizer to put make up over, this is your product. Should you need an extra kick of hydration to jump start your skin, this products works as an excellent overnight moisture mask. And if you've already put on your makeup for the day, and realize you're feeling a little extra dry, this is your product. Clinique Moisture Surge can be applied over, yes over, your already applied makeup without disrupting the flawless look you have, and will deliver a pop of moisture just when you need it. Moisture Surge should be a staple in every person's daily arsenal to defeat dry skin.
Melissa B.
saginaw, MI
I've been using a generous sample of this that I received as a bonus and I know that as soon as I run out I will be buying the full size product. I really didn't even intend to use the sample, but I went to an event at Macy's where I received a mini facial from a Clinique representative and she used this product on my face. I knew right away that this was AMAZING. This winter I am experiencing dryer areas on my face and this is literally the only thing that I have found that feels this amazing on my face. The only way I can really describe it is that when you have this on, its like water is on your face but it's not dripping. I know that sounds bizarre, but you really must try this to appreciate it. I use this at night and it is just EXTREMELY calming and relaxing to have on. Before I had tried this I would have never thought to pay this much for a product like this, but I can definitely say that it is entirely worth it.
Estefanie V.
N Charleston, SC
Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief uploaded by Estefanie V.
Es agradable al tacto con su textura gel, se esparce y absorbe con facilidad y deja la piel suave sin apariencia oleosa. Creo que más que hidratar, su función es humectar.
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief uploaded by katelyn L.
Not sure if what I have is this product. Mine is the Clinique moisture surge . It’s a light pink gel lotion and wow it makes my skin feel so amazingly soft instantly , silky soft, not sure about the smell, it smells like gel. . Lol This is definitely one of the absolute best moisturizers I’ve ever tried . It is amazing!!!
Jennifer S.
Madeira Beach, FL
Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief uploaded by Jennifer S.
I received this as a free sample. As soon as I put it onto my skin it felt smooth, supple and it had radiant healthy glow. The look was classic Clinique, it had a pink tint and is a gel. It felt very refreshing and hydrating while still feeling lightweight and not greasy. I felt it restored the moisture in the dry spots on my face, I could see and feel a difference. Works beautifully! Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief @Clinique #MoistureSurge

889 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angela C.
il y a un mois
ravina H. il y a un mois
Eva W.
Flushing, NY
il y a 2 mois
Ann H. il y a un mois
I have found that pure organic Shea Butter on top of your favorite moisturizer is perfect for dry skin. It seals in the moisture without clogging pores.