MakeupFace MakeupCC CreamClinique
Moisture Surge CC Cream Hydrating Colour Corrector Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Moisture Surge CC Cream Hydrating Colour Corrector Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Shop Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream Hydrating Colour Corrector Broad Spectrum SPF 30. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Does this transfer easily (I.e. wipe off onto masks/clothing easily)? Moisture Surge CC Cream Hydrating Colour Corrector Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Would you recommend this product for dry skin? How is the coverage?
Is this an oily CC cream? I think I would love the coverage but a lot I’ve tried are too oily
Start your review of Moisture Surge CC Cream Hydrating Colour Corrector Broad Spectrum SPF 30!
Product Highlights
due to ingredient issues, there are few cc creams i can use.  i chose this one based on reviews and bought it from ulta in the "light" color.  i'm usually "porcelain" or something similar in foundations, and the "light" in this works well for me.  it's thick...a little goes a long way, depending on how much coverage you want.  i like that it has an spf.  the only issue i have with it is that it's a little heavy feeling on the skin.  this isn't a tinted moisturizer.  so you will feel it.  but i like the way my skin looks in it, and it's not breaking me out! so i'll be buying this again, unless i find something else i like.  this doesn't prevent oil from coming through, so if you prefer a more matte appearance, carry oil blotting papers with you.  i have combination skin that is very acne prone and sensitive to chemicals.in reviews
...heavy it needs to be more soft, the price is good, it is good only for oily skin.in reviews
this is a good formula for dry skin, it helps your other makeup to go on smooth. in reviews
i have used nothing but clinique cc cream on my face for years. my skin is somewhat red so it evens my skin tone beautifully. i get so many compliments on my skin when i use this! however i do notice towards the end of the day it does start to wear off. the only other downside, in my opinion, is that it only comes in a few different colors. in the summer and winter i have to mix a few together to get the correct color for my skin tone. other than that i love it and it's the only foundation i will ever use on my face!in reviews
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
1,197 reviews
Moisture Surge CC Cream Hydrating Colour Corrector Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Latisha M.
Review for: Natural Fair
It's great for the skin protection and LIGHT color correcting but if you're expecting this to cover up anything you might want to pass. I really don't think I'll purchase again.
Jeanette C.
North Miami, FL
Moisture Surge CC Cream Hydrating Colour Corrector Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Jeanette C.
Review for: Fresh Peach
It feels so good on my skin to bad it’s a sample size ....... but so far it smells nice and it feels good on my face......I would definitely buy and recommend this surge cream to anyone ...... #clinquevoxbox #Sample #awesome .................. My face feels so good ..... Moisture Surge CC Cream Hydrating Colour Corrector Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Meghan D.
Darien, IL
Moisture Surge CC Cream Hydrating Colour Corrector Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Meghan D.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is my favorite CC cream! It is super hydrating, looks natural on my face and a huge plus is the SPF 30. This is the color light-medium. It is a little pricey but worth the investment. A little bit goes a long way!
Tara K.
Post Falls, ID
The Revlon Moisture Surge CC Cream Hydrating color corrector is my go to to minimize any imperfections on my skin. I very much recommend this product. The price is affordable and a little bit goes a long way. Will always have this on hand.
Dr. B.
Burlington, MA
Moisture Surge CC Cream Hydrating Colour Corrector Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Dr. B.
Review for: Natural Fair
This is a good CC cream for those who want something light that doesn't feel heavy on your skin but still covers minor issues. It doesn't dry out the skin, abosorbs and blends easily. I use a bit of setting powder on top of it and it lasts very well the whole day. Also, it takes a tiny bit to cover the whole face so this tube will last you a long time.
Katrina S.
Brazil, IN
Moisture Surge CC Cream Hydrating Colour Corrector Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Katrina S.
Review for: Natural Fair
I have very dehydrated skin and I personally did not like this because it stuck to my dry patches but I think it would be great for those with mildly dry/combination skin types. It has a kind of thick texture but sheer coverage and can be worn by itself or mixed with a foundation. Moisture Surge CC Cream Hydrating Colour Corrector Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Sara K.
Duncan, OK
Got this in a gift with purchase recently. The shade selection is very limited, but the light coverage means it's fairly adaptable. It's a decent tinted moisturizer, but nothing phenomenal. I wouldn't purchase a full size.
Aasha A.
This creme helps my skin keep moisturized. It's the perfect blend of skin protectant, moisturizer and base for your face !
emily B.
Hattiesburg, MS
It is very thin, leaves my skin kind of oily unless i use a good bit of powder. Also, they need a few more shade options. Other than that, I like it! It is not full coverage but includes sunscreen which is GREAT for the summer when you don’t want too look like you have on tons of makeup, great for pool or beach days!!
Yesenia S.
Hialeah, FL
Absolutely love this cream i use it when i go out during the day and don't want to wear a lot of make up. its not thick it is very light weight and it has SPF!

110 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Olivia L.
London, ON
il y a 4 mois
Hannah S. il y a 12 jours
i use a setting powder on top and i don’t have a problem with it transferring!
Polette M.
Rockaway, NJ
il y a 10 mois
The cClinique All About Eyes 061EP3301 It’s for sensitive skin ?
Mary M. il y a 10 mois
This product and most of Clinique products are amazing for people with sensitive skin.
Halah M.
Kansas City, MO
il y a 10 mois
Moisture Surge CC Cream Hydrating Colour Corrector Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Is this product good for combination skin? Will it make my pores more defined? What is the wear time?
Dr. B. il y a 10 mois
I also have combination skin and I'm still happy with this. I usually use a bit of setting powder on top of this to increase the wear time. That way, I guess it looks good for 4-6 hours. After that, if I feel my skin is shiny, I use the settings powder again.