Skin CareFacial SkincareClinique
Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator

Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator

Shop Clinique Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Need a moisturizer for sensitive skin!! I’ve been using the Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator for a while now and it’s the only moisturizer that doesn’t break me out. Any recommendations?
Does anyone recommend the clinique Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator ? I am 35 years old and looking for a product to add to my skincare regimen. Did anyone notice a difference using this product? Did it compare to collagen products? Looking for any and all recommendations. Thanks in advance ladies 💜💕
Start your review of Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator!
Product Highlights
Absolutely the best moisturizer around. I have very dry skin, but it makes mine feel super moisturized without being oily. The gel goes on so nice and smooth. Leaves my skin feeling smoother and looking brighter! I would recommend this product to everyone of all skin types! Well worth the money I promise!in reviews
Most hydrating moisturizer I have ever used, and I love it. Provides a cooling sensation due to the gel formula. Good for all skin types, even oily.in reviews
...absorbing  and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and replenished. I have very sensitive skin and this product did not irritate my skin or cause me to break out in hives. Would highly recommend to everyone, you wont be disappointed.  [product:clinique-moisture-surge-72-hour-auto-replenishing-hydrator]  in reviews
Michele B.
Valencia, CA
Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator uploaded by Michele B.
Love this line and series!!! So amazing!!! If you get the set is unbeatable with all you get! The 72 hr Moisturizer and mask are unreal... 💓😊 It drenches your skin without feeling greasy... Love that...
Laura B.
Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator uploaded by Laura B.
As another reviewer below indicated, this review is for Clinique Moisture Surge 100H Auto Replenishing Hydrator. I could not find the exact product here. I was very excited to get this sample because a) it's my very first VoxBox! and b) I have dry, sensitive and aging skin and this moisturizer contains Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe Vera, two staples of moisturization. Sadly, it didn't impress me. The texture was nice because it's a gel/cream hybrid and I liked that it had a very light, pleasant scent but I much prefer something that's thicker and richer. I think it may have clashed somewhat with my Olay serum that I used beforehand because it slightly burned for a few seconds after application. Afterwards, it felt refreshing for a few minutes and my face felt moisturized for a while but not long enough in my opinion. My face had a slight glow with very minimal plumpness. I won't be purchasing this but I do think it would work well for someone with slightly dry skin.
Wajeeha N.
Sacramento, CA
Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator uploaded by Wajeeha N.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I recently bought this so far I like it it does give moisture and keep my skin hydrated
Puja J.
Phoenix, AZ
Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator uploaded by Puja J.
Purchased at: Sephora
Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator I love this product. It really moisturizes face and neck very well. Skin feels hydrated throughout the day. Consistency is very good and needs very little. Goes on smooth and doesn't feel sticky. I recommend this product.
Savannah B.
Sacramento, CA
Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator uploaded by Savannah B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my go to daytime moisturizer for sensitive, acne-prone skin. It is lightweight and doesn’t break me out but provides sufficient moisturizer for my dry skin. I wear sunscreen over top of the moisture surge gel moisturizer and it doesn’t pill. Also great for underneath makeup.
Fire L.
Plympton, MA
Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator uploaded by Fire L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased the Clinique Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator with the limited edition packaging. I’ve been using it for a month and I’m definitely glad I bought it. The packaging is cute, the scent is very subtle, the texture feels nice, and it sinks into my face instead of sitting on top or feeling greasy. — Use under or over makeup, or as a 5-minute mask.
Vilia J.
Westmont, IL
Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator uploaded by Vilia J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product! I got a free sample of it and then I’ve repurchased it 2 times now. It is the only moisturizer that I actually enjoy and it’s super easy to layer on top of it. My skin feels amazing when I use this moisturizer and I highly recommend. I have combination acne prone sensitive skin. This product has been my holy grail!
Tiyana H.
Alexandria, VA
Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator uploaded by Tiyana H.
I received this product in my first #voxbox from @clinque. It has a silky texture much like a primer. Went on smooth however the product received was 100h wear not 75h and I did not feel it was 100h. I have dry skin so it didn't leave me feeling hydrated long. I also have sensitive skin and it did break me out as well as made area's on my face red. I wouldn't recommend for those with sensitive or dry skin even though it says it hydrating. Would I buy? Me personally no. #Moisturesurge
Kayley D.
Janesville, WI
Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator uploaded by Kayley D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Not bad, but not my favorite. I have dry skin, and typically cream based moisturizers do much better with my skin than these gel type of moisturizers. I was really only able to get away with this at night, because if I used it during the day underneath makeup, it would pill up. I feel like it did that because my skin type is extremely dry. I did like this at night, though I probably wouldn’t repurchase.
Isadora L.
Palmdale, CA
Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator uploaded by Isadora L.
This moisturizing cream is ideal to place before my makeup because it hydrates my skin too much, its texture feels a bit heavy when you put it on, but I feel as if my pores absorb it very well. I really recommend it for dry and combination skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anastasia S.
Milwaukie, OR
il y a un mois
Brittany L.
Houlton, ME
il y a 4 mois
Lorena F. il y a 3 mois
Yes, I strongly recommend it. I haven't tried any collagen products so I cannot tell.
Krazy K.
houston
il y a 5 mois
Kimmie P. il y a 5 mois
This is more for normal/dry skin.
Amanda F.
Springdale, PA
il y a 6 mois
JuuSt ordered the Clinique Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator and I’m hoping it will be good for my combo/oily acne prone skin. Has anyone had any issues with this product ?
Hilary R. il y a 5 mois
I have combo too and love it. I've heard so many great things. I hope it works well for your skin!
Madalina M.
Astoria, NY
il y a 7 mois
Mindy M. il y a 4 mois
Doesn’t matter if I’m using my daily or nighttime with retinal, I take a little dap and rub this as my last layer on the bottom half of my face. I have dry skin. This moisturizes without making you greasy. Cant live without during Buffalo NY winter months
Marisa G.
Davenport, FL
il y a 8 mois
Lena D. il y a 8 mois
Honestly, anything from Some of those big brands from Sephora, they don’t do much. Either go to the drugstore and look into cerave, Cetaphil. Those brands unfortunately did not work for me, but the list is simple and it does the job for a low price. However, I find anything from obagi ZO, alumier, vivier, skinceuticals is a godsend. You do need to go to a medical boutique or dermatologist office to get these brands. Great ingredient lists, ingredients backed up by science... what good skincare should ultimately be! Go to talk to your derm or esthetician so they can consult with you what products would be right for your specific skin and concerns.
Cindy V.
West Palm Bch, FL
Zarmina B.
Tarneit
il y a 8 mois
Wendy L. il y a 4 mois
I’ve tried both and while I have dry skin, my bf has oily/combo skin, and he feels that the intense is a little too intense most of the time. He uses the 72h nightly, and only uses the intense occasionally if he feels dry or on specific areas where he needs a little extra. I hope that helps!