Moisture Recovery Treatment Lotion for Fine/Normal Hair by Joico for Unisex - 6.8 oz Lotion

BY JOICO

Sarina V.
Chino, CA
I love joico especially because all their products are Ph balanced which is very important! They also put that on the bottle which is unique and very informative
maribella r.
Harvey, IL
This moisture recovery treatment is everything you need ! If you have fine / thin hair that's very dry and needs moisture this is the product for you ! After using it my self I couldn't go back to my old hair treatments ! definitely recommend it !
Tony T.
Roseville , CA
This has saved my hairs life honestly such s good repairing treatment it is however on the pricey side but worth it and it's really easy to apply and rinse it's not the best but this is a go to for sure I like this stuff alot
Courtney D.
The best of the best!! This is always a favorite of mine. The product keeps my hair so soft. It looks so shiny I use it. It is long lasting and comes in great packaging. Highly recommend! I've been a user of this brand for years and I'll always come back to it!
Kayla M.
Having thin, damaged hair is very hard to find a product that protects and helps to strengthen as well as this product does. Highly recommend!
Love this product ! As someone with wild manelike hair, it super important to have hair products you can trust and more importantly works.
nick w.
I think this works but you have to keep using it or doesn't work overnight and the smell is just too horrible to me like medicine
Ruby R.
Such an amazing product!! I had really bad dry hair and this treatment lotion completely changed my life!!
Keren B.
I believe that this product meets my expectations, the products of the face are my weakness, the care of the expression lines, under the eyes with that I do not neglect I take care of much of that area, the full face the truth I am always trying new things that Work on my face until I found this product super good, works perfectly on my skin the packaging is very compact and appropriate for my needs an innovative line very useful and professional, does not break easily and fits in the palm of the hands I bought it at a very good price
Sara D.
Tauranga
I use this as a treat for my hair on a Sunday night. I put a small amount on the bottom half of my long hair, while it is dry, just before bed. In the morning I wash my hair as usual and it is really silky and my curls are well defined.