Moisture Luxe Detangling Spray

Moisture Luxe Detangling Spray

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Moisture Luxe Detangling Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Mariam T.
Riverside, CA
Moisture Luxe Detangling Spray uploaded by Mariam T.
I was shock how well this worked. I used it for my natural hair. I can't wait to try other products from this brand. Highly recommend Moisture Luxe Detangling Spray
Jocelyn  D.
Cleveland, OH
Moisture Luxe Detangling Spray uploaded by Jocelyn  D.
My black is beautiful moisture luxe detangling spray is so good and the smell of golden milk with honey & coconut oil it instantly soften my and de tangled my hair and a great shine to my hair it have vitamins.
Angelina S.
Mason city , IA
My hair feels so nice and soft after using this product!!! It doesn’t feel oily or gross at all. You really don’t need a lot to get your hair deranged!

Looking for your answer?