BY SCOTTS GROWING MEDIA

MOISTURE CONTROL POTTING MIX Miracle-Gro(R) potting mix with moisture control Protects against over and under-watering Feeds plants up to 6 months so they grow twice as big versus unfed plants For indoor and outdoor container plants see more...

Megan G.
Rock Falls, IL
I love this stuff. It works so well. I use it outside when planting new flowers or plants. I also use it for all my potted indoor and outdoor plants too. It works very well controlling the moisture so it works exactly as it says it does. I highly recommend this.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a great pot mix! It’s super blended out and great for all plants! It’s for a great price as well and I am weird and think it has a nice smell. I used them for planting flowers and bushes and other small plants
Alicia m.
Once the garden is in place. It's time for the fun part of planting 🌿. So you need soil for that and the better quality the better garden.