BY MOISTSTIC

Natural ingredients work to soothe, smooth and heal dry chapped lips. MoistStic® with a unique blend of all natural ingredients works to soothe, smooth and heal dry chapped lips and preserves healthy skin, providing a protective layer from the drying effects of the sun, altitude and cold weather. Compared with similar products, MoistStic® offers the consumer a blend of the best natural ingredients in one lip balm at an easily affordable price and an outstanding value. Six Natural Ingredients:   Tea Tree Oil Also known as the Miracle Oil - a powerful antiseptic that preserves healthy skin. Coconut Oil An excellent moisturizer that creates a protective layer while retaining moist lips. Beeswax Key to long-lasting applications, a natural wax used to provide a smooth texture, satisfying to the lips. Lanolin Closest to the human skin s natural oil providing an excellent see more...

Jenna K.
This product is outstanding. Every time I apply this to my lips day and night it wakes them up and makes them feel clean and smooth, refreshed and nourished. It is long-lasting, gentle on lips, and I would defiantly recommend this product to you if you need a good Chapstick for winter or just whenever!!!
Noorulain S.
Very nice and long lasting. Has really helped my lips become less chapped ! The tea tree oil has helped my lips go from extremely dry and flaky to being smooth and luscious. I would recommend this to anyone who has tried a variety of products to take their dry lip situation and wants a good solution!!
Rachael G.
Fridley, MN
Tea tree oil has been an essential since I have been getting my ears pierced, and this product definitely is definitely worth your time. Easy to apply and use, and tea tree oil is great for your whole body!
Shannon C.
Willimantic , CT
This natural lip protection with tea tree oil is literally heaven ! I've never loved any lip protection more than I love this one ! The first time I used it I fell in love . I definitely recommend this product
Jessica U.
Stephenville, TX
This is the BEST Chapstick ever! Keeps my lips soft and prevents them from getting chapped. I prefer it over Chapstick and Blistex. It lasts long and doesn't taste awful like other brands.
Monae C.
El Paso, TX
Never owned this product, but i hear great things about it! my friend Keisha owns these lip balms and she is constantly sliding this over her lips
Sarah H.
Cortland, OH
This works great for chapped lips. I always have one in my possession. It's quite minty, so be prepared. Cruelty Free!
SNI R.
Tampa, FL
It helps me with my chapped lips. I love it more because it has natural ingredients.great product at a great price.
Merissa K.
Redford, MI
Love this. Makes my lips smooth and moist. Tea tree oil is essential and works amazing. I would buy again.
Yamuna S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This is the best for my lips. Whenever I apply this I feel softness in
My lips. This product is so amazing.
Is the scent okay????????
Felicia L.
Dallas
What does this product do?
SNI R.
Tampa, FL
Is this available in drugstores?
SummerRose D.
Pratt, KS
What does this smell like??