BY MOGU MOGU

MOGU MOGU Lychee Flavored Drink With Nata De COCO 320ml see more...

Claribel H.
Sacramento , CA
Saw these in a local market and thought they were cute so I got one of each flavor they had. They were 79 cents each so not bad. They are a bit sweet but overall I loved it. My 2 year old liked them until she felt the coco jelly.
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
MOGU MOGU Mango Flavored Drink With Nata De COCO 320ml

This is my favorite juice especially flavor of STRAWBERRY ❤❤😍😍
Sibel C.
Dit is een heerlijke drankje! Er zitten stukjes lychees in en dat maakt het appart en lekker! Ik koop dit bij de albertheijn voor €1,50 en stop het thuis gelijk in de koelkast en dan genieten maar!:) love it!
Dallas L.
So good, but oh my so sweet too! I love lychee drinks but wasn't expecting this one to be so sweet. I may purchase again if i have that sudden sweet tooth for it.
Elmira V.
Greenford, Greenford
I love mogu mogu drinks they are so refreshing and I really love the melon flavour the most and I love the grape flavour
aysha s.
Sharjah, Sharjah UAE
Its da ymmiest drink i kno this is wat i need on a hot summer day its very refreshing its a must for me you should try it too