Mogen David Blackberry Red Wine

by Mogen David

Mogen David Blackberry Red Wine with Natural Flavors.
Since 1933.
America's Classic Wine.
Kosher for Passover.
Alc. 10% By Vol.

Do this wine better served cold or room temperature
Is This Wine Good ? I’ve Tried The Pink One Which Okay .. I’m Looking For A Set Wine Any Suggestions ?
Why does it taste good
Start your review of Mogen David Blackberry Red Wine!
Alum Bank
This is my all time favorite red wine!!!! So delicious you’d think it’s grape juice!!! I wouldn’t improve anything about this product it hits the spot! Perfect for a nice dinner as well! Most definitely recommend and will always buy again!
Lawrenceville , GA
My honest opinion is that I did enjoy this Wine but is not my favorite! It was ok but won’t buy it again. I will still recommend it to people because it not bad but not my favorite.
Rehoboth, MA
O my God! I tried this wine in Poland, and as long as I am in USA I am trying find David Mogen there. It is awesome sweet wine, has good %, and it taste very good with fruits or chocolate :). It is my favourite one. If you like sweer wine, and you will try it - you are gonna love it ! Mogen David Blackberry Red Wine
Greensburg , IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite thing to drink for the last three years! Its price is about 6 dollars a bottle and sooo worth it! People call this my wine because i drink it so much!
Chula Vista , CA
This wine is fruity just how I like, I am a lover of fruity liquor and I really enjoy it so much. If you are like me I guess you will love this wine too. It is great for sharing a good moment with friends or family.
North Liberty, IA
My ultimate favorite wine, not only is it CHEAP- It's very flavorful and sweet! Also strong and bottle is big for a good price. Can purchase at Walmart or specialty liquor stores for around $9-$11. I would definitely buy again. I buy this wine regularly.
Torrance, CA
A very good sweet, yet cheap/affordable wine, probably the sweetest I've ever had. A bit on the strong side, but definitely enjoyed drinking it chilled with my husband and some older family. This is my go to wine for parties, dinner at home, or just a relaxing evening. A good dessert wine for newbies and for people who generally dislike wines. I haven't had any other wines that are quite as tasty, but it's very unlikely to be sold/served in restaurants.
Seattle, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Not a bad wine for someone who doesn't care for wine. It was nice and fruity and sweet without that overpowering wine aftertaste. Don't smell it, the aroma is deceiving. It's a pretty decent sweet wine and super affordable. It's comparable to a dessert wine at pretty much half the cost. A big bottle cost me about 10 bucks after tax.
Jonesboro, IL
Taste great, smooth going down. Very nice wine to serve at any occasion. I serve it a lot and I have never gotten any complaints. Everyone seems to enjoy sipping on this wine. Will be buying more real soon.
Southfield, MI
Best so far that sweet taste is amazing if you are looking to relax it just said back in chill this is the best drink for that fruity but strong taste sweet and tangy so many things that I can say about this but you should probably find out yourself definitely get this