Mogen David Blackberry Red Wine

Mogen David Blackberry Red Wine with Natural Flavors.
Since 1933.
America's Classic Wine.
Kosher for Passover.
Alc. 10% By Vol. see more...

Jennifer L.
Perris, CA
A very good sweet, yet cheap/affordable wine, probably the sweetest I've ever had. A bit on the strong side, but definitely enjoyed drinking it chilled with my husband and some older family. This is my go to wine for parties, dinner at home, or just a relaxing evening. A good dessert wine for newbies and for people who generally dislike wines. I haven't had any other wines that are quite as tasty, but it's very unlikely to be sold/served in restaurants.
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
My honest opinion is that I did enjoy this Wine but is not my favorite! It was ok but won’t buy it again.
I will still recommend it to people because it not bad but not my favorite.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Not a bad wine for someone who doesn't care for wine. It was nice and fruity and sweet without that overpowering wine aftertaste. Don't smell it, the aroma is deceiving. It's a pretty decent sweet wine and super affordable. It's comparable to a dessert wine at pretty much half the cost. A big bottle cost me about 10 bucks after tax.
jessica m.
North Liberty, IA
My ultimate favorite wine, not only is it CHEAP- It's very flavorful and sweet! Also strong and bottle is big for a good price. Can purchase at Walmart or specialty liquor stores for around $9-$11. I would definitely buy again. I buy this wine regularly.
Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
it's almost like i can't find the words to describe this liquid crack...if i could drink a bottle a day i would but a glass gets the job done very nice refreshing taste .. i like it cold without ice....very affordable
Melissa K.
Jonesboro, IL
Taste great, smooth going down. Very nice wine to serve at any occasion. I serve it a lot and I have never gotten any complaints. Everyone seems to enjoy sipping on this wine. Will be buying more real soon.
penelope s.
Southfield, MI
Best so far that sweet taste is amazing if you are looking to relax it just said back in chill this is the best drink for that fruity but strong taste sweet and tangy so many things that I can say about this but you should probably find out yourself definitely get this
Stacey P.
A real sweet and affordable wine. Its almost to sweet so I only buy this a couple times a year just to have on hand for holidays cause I have some family members who really like it.
Emily C.
Fort Smith, AR
Very very sweet wine. I generally like more of an off dry wine but this isn't terrible. However, that being said, I wouldn't purchase this simply because it is not to my taste.
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
My wife loves this red wine. She says its so smooth and very nice cold, but she drinks more than suggested...at least i know red wine is good for the body though
penelope s.
Southfield, MI
Why does it taste good
Danielle R.
Troy, OH
I really enjoy blackberry wine! How does this one compare to Manswetz brand?
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Is This Wine Good ? I’ve Tried The Pink One Which Okay .. I’m Looking For A Set Wine Any Suggestions ?