Mogador Argan Oil Mogador Certified Organic 100% Pure Argan Oil 1 fl. oz (30 mL)

BY MOGADOR ARGAN OIL

• I have a really dry and damaged hair. I have tried a lot of diffe...1 Answers
Laura R.
Brewster, New York
So my hair is too dry and with waves ... i didnt like my hair but i found this Argan oil and my hair become beauty .. now my hair is more easy to brush and it looks amazing. My hair doesnt need no more.  Because thid oil gives to hair healthy and ligth all in one product.
Tanya r.
Very good product ! Helps my hair alotttt! It gives it shine with nice waves ! I would recommend it!
Lina T.
Marrakesh
Wonderful on hair and on skin. Nourishes the skull and strengthens the hair. Also relaxes muscles and is good for massages.
Darlyn M.
The Netherlands
I have a really dry and damaged hair. I have tried a lot of different oils and moisturizing product but I still have no result. I want my hair to grow too . I have curly hair by the way and I would like to know if this oil would work on my type of hair, make it grow and healthy?