Mogador Argan Oil Mogador Certified Organic 100% Pure Argan Oil 1 fl. oz (30 mL)

BY MOGADOR ARGAN OIL

• I have a really dry and damaged hair. I have tried a lot ...1 Answers
Laura R.
Brewster, New York
So my hair is too dry and with waves ... i didnt like my hair but i found this Argan oil and my hair become beauty .. now my hair is more easy to brush and it looks amazing. My hair doesnt need no more.  Because thid oil gives to hair healthy and ligth all in one product.
Cassandra J.
I actually use this as a heat protectant on my hair whenever I’m using any kind of heat on it and it works so well and lasts a very very VERY long time! Smells so amazing and it works just as good as it smells!
Tanya r.
Very good product ! Helps my hair alotttt! It gives it shine with nice waves ! I would recommend it!
Lina T.
Marrakesh
Wonderful on hair and on skin. Nourishes the skull and strengthens the hair. Also relaxes muscles and is good for massages.
Love this oil for skin and hair, very moisturizing. Also great for my stretched ears! Very nourishing and luxurious feel.
Darlyn M.
The Netherlands
I have a really dry and damaged hair. I have tried a lot of different oils and moisturizing product but I still have no result. I want my hair to grow too . I have curly hair by the way and I would like to know if this oil would work on my type of hair, make it grow and healthy?