BY MOET HENNESSEY USA

Moet & chandon imperial champagne 750 ml see more...

• "A great price for the quality. " in 1 review
  • "It's obviously a nice champagne, but if you want something a little sweeter I'd suggest Veuve Cliquot." in 1 review
  • "Good for special occasions or to spoil someone not an every day drink " in 1 review
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love this Champagne! It’s fruity and crisp and delicious to drink! Got mine when my Husband and I went for our anniversary dinner, plus enjoyed it on many celebrations. So easy to enjoy, Howe too much can leave you very tipsy! Obviously not cheap but definitely worth it
Rebecca P.
Enfield, CT
My favorite Champagne by far. The taste is so smooth and YUM! A little pricey but well worth it. I try to keep a bottle in my fridge at all times. It goes well with almost anything!
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Bought this for my friend graduation party as a nice congratulation gift. It came in this beautiful box and packaged so special. And to top it the champagne is always so good too. I go back and for between this and Veuve Clicquot Brut Champagne
Kimberley M.
Yorktown, VA
Iconic......Möet Chandon, with this champagne you can never go wrong. This line offers so much versatility from the purist who enjoys a simple glass of chilled bubbly, those who enjoy the sweeter clear can enjoy the rosé,
also for those trendy guys and gals who like champagne cocktails and long lasting bubbles the ice imperial is perfect...add some ice and some berries maybe muddle a mint leaf or two...Möet Chandon has something for everybody!! I am yet to encounter a champagnes from this iconic brand that I didn't like!!!! I am truly obsessed!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Yudelkys G.
miami
The color is an elegant golden yellow with reflections. Its aromas are radiant, revealing bright yellow fruits (apple, pear, yellow peach), honey, floral nuances (lime) (brioche and fresh walnuts). The palate is seductive, richly tasty and smooth. Followed by a crisp delicately fresh (fruit with seeds), to reveal the magical balance of champagne.
Madeline S.
Somerville, MA
Moet Hennessy Usa Moet & Chandon Imperial Champagne is an iconic drink! You can never go wrong with Moet! I would say break it out for special occasions but it is too good for only special occasions! It is expensive but it is 100% worth the price! I also am able to find it at Total Wine for a lower price!
Jenn S.
Bremerton, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Definitely my favorite champagne when I feel like splurging beyond my habitual prosecco. I love the taste and effervescence. Whenever I want to celebrate a milestone, I'll buy a bottle and a sleeve of French macarons. The sizing are great and it's excellent to drink alone and unwind or with friends.
Ana C.
Moet makes a great champagne. It is fruity and not overwhelming. However I find it to be overpriced for what it is. I have had other champagnes that have left me more impressed and are priced at or below what Moet is. It is definitely not a bad choice but you can find something tastier for the price.
Lauren Z.
Belle Mead, NJ
An amazing taste without breaking the bank! This was the champagne we used for our wedding toast! It's a crisp, dry drink that is amazing on its own but also great mixed into a spritzer cocktail with something like St German Liqueur!
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I absolutely love drinking the champagne it has a really light flavor to it which I absolutely enjoy. It is super bubbly and is just all-around pleasant. It is a little bit pricier at $50 a bottle and I believe around $80 for the rose version.
gabrielle h.
South Holland, IL
Is this champagne sweet?
Alma S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I have been wanting to try this forever now but it's pricey & im afraid I won't like it. What does it taste like?
Felicia M.
Looking for a good bottle for New Year's Eve! Should I get this or does a better option exist?
Lisa M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
How much is this kind? More then $60?
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Is this a very dry tasting champagne?