Moet Hennessey Usa Chandon California Brut Classic Champagne 750 ml uploaded by Lani  O.Moet Hennessey Usa Chandon California Brut Classic Champagne 750 ml uploaded by Leah A.

BY MOET HENNESSEY USA

Chandon california brut classic champagne 750 ml see more...

• How does it taste? Where could I purchase it from? 4 Answers
  • Not a crazy fan of Moët but now that I read Hennessy in it and I'...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Happy Hour Expert
Dry, fruity and crisp. I love this Champagne! Have enjoyed it in many different restaurants and hotels. Normally we drink it at Xmas and NYE too. It’s really delicious to drink, but too much can leave you feeling quite tipsy.
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
I adore champagne this is a mid range choice I enjoy it. It's nice alone or dressed up with orange juice. This is a nice choice for a brunch with some friends or it can be formal too. I don't believe you can get this from the liquor store.
Ebbie P.
Penfield
No mixer needed. Great stuff. It's great alone, but for those light weights when it comes to dry beverages, or those looking to spike things up, a dash of Cassis Liquor will sure guarantee a terrific night!
Kara L.
Perfect for summer drinking nights with friends! This cocktail is def a must have to keep everyone cool and hydrated on summer party nights!
Tonya T.
ASHBURN, VA
Sundays just aren't Sundays without a mimosa! Moet is one of my favorites and go tos for Champagne, 5 out of 5 stars!
Lucy K.
San Diego, CA
I love Chandon champagnes!! They're a must for special occasions. Not too sweet, light and perfectly bubbly.
Hellen H.
Kirkland , WA
This champagne is so good! Is not that expensive and have different types of champagne for all the tastes.
Aamina C.
Union City, CA
Got a bottle like this on my birthday. It was pretty good but quite dry. not a huge fan of dry wine.
pamela k.
S Milwaukee, WI
Love love love! It's so good and champagne is my fave drink of choice! Def always on rotation
Ashlyn A.
I buy this brand every time I'm stocking the fridge for our guest house in Napa.
Unique W.
Portland, OR
How does it taste? Where could I purchase it from?
Christina M.
Not a crazy fan of Moët but now that I read Hennessy in it and I'm In love with Henny I must try this! Is it smooth?