BeveragesAlcohol & MixersChampagne & Sparkling WineMoet & Chandon
Moët & Chandon Nectar Imperial Rosé Champagne - 750ml Bottle

Moët & Chandon Nectar Imperial Rosé Champagne - 750ml Bottle

Moet Nectar Impérial Rosé Champagne is a playful, lively champagne, with a brilliant pink color and a seductive fruitiness is characterized by its voluptuous sweetness.
A clever blend of the three main Champagne grape varietals Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Munier, which are carefully chosen reserve wines ensures that this demi-sec champagne demonstrates freshness on the finish. Nectar Impérial Rosé is an intense and voluptuous expression of the Moët & Chandon style, with aromas of red and black currants made even richer by notes of caramel, nutmeg and wild strawberry.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Moët & Chandon Nectar Imperial Rosé Champagne - 750ml Bottle!
Maud V.
Besse-Sur-Issole, Var
This is the best champagne ever!!!! 🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂 This is my favorite champagne brand, the rose is my favorite one. You can't never be disappointed with this brand and you can drink several glasses without having an headache the next day 😂
Christel A.
Champagne le plus vendu au monde je pense, marque de prestige, aucune déception mais possède un prix un peu élevé, il faudrait juste baisser un peu le prix afin qu'il soit abordable à toutes les bourses.Produit classieux pour tous les adultes.
Roxane S.
Marseille , PACA
Ce champagne est sublime il est sans aucuns doutes mon préféré. Je n’ai trouvé aucun produit similaire.
Sharifa P.
Philadelphia, PA
Moët & Chandon Nectar Imperial Rosé Champagne - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Sharifa P.
It’s a good champagne. Slightly sweet and crisp. Flavor is a bit fruity with crispness. I think it’s a bit pricey. I prefer cheaper champagnes. Honestly, I expected to be blown away due to the hype around it. It not bad at all, I just expected more. [product:moet-hennessey-usa-moet-&-chandon-imperial-champagne-750-ml]
Dina C.
Philadelphia, PA
Moët & Chandon Nectar Imperial Rosé Champagne - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Dina C.
Some champagnes are dry, too dry, semi sweet. Moet champagne rose for my taste is not dry or too dry. The only low is pricey.
Shermane O.
Dallas, TX
Moët & Chandon Nectar Imperial Rosé Champagne - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Shermane O.
I love it this is one of the best . I’m not expert but for me the lightness the taste is perfect.[product:moet-&-chandon-champagne-imperial-rose-187ml]
Amanda E.
Brooklyn, NY
Moët & Chandon Nectar Imperial Rosé Champagne - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Amanda E.
Moet&Chandon is the best of the best champagne and I love the rosé champagne 🥂 I went to their cellars on a trip to France and it was the best experience. It was so cool to learn about the history and process. I highly recommend for any party of special occasion!
LOREDANA C.
Woking, Surrey
Moët & Chandon Nectar Imperial Rosé Champagne - 750ml Bottle uploaded by LOREDANA C.
This Champagne reminded me to much of strong cider. Very apple like. Might just be me but I absolutelylove it . I prefer the norm regarding demi sec Champagne. I suppose I expected it to taste differnt. But then again it is rose and does the job
juliano E.
Irvine, CA
All Chandon are outstanding. But this one and another made in California or at least with California grapes are really amazing with a great taste. You can drink to celebrate something special or anything. If you eat red meat, it will be a good company also.
Karina  R.
Vancouver, WA
Moët & Chandon Nectar Imperial Rosé Champagne - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Karina  R.
This is the rose version of the Nectar Imperial by Moet. Even though I love the Nectar Imperial, I did find it a bit sweeter than I would prefer. Naturally, I thought the Nectar Imperial Rose would be the same. However, I was really happily surprised to find that this rose was less sweet, but not a brut Moët & Chandon Nectar Imperial Rosé Champagne - 750ml Bottle Moet & Chandon Imperial Brut w/ Bottle Stopper, Champagne, 750 ml

Looking for your answer?