Moet & Chandon Champagne Nectar Imperial 1.5 L

by Moet & Chandon

This wine is from France, Champagne region. Nectar Imperial is a champagne to please the senses. The assemblage is built around the structure of the Pinot Noir : supple and smooth. Nectar Imperial is both a refined and sophisticated wine whose richness turns into sensuality.. Dosage : Demi-Sec.Assemblage : Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier.Color : medium golden yellow.Aroma : dried fruits, barley sugar, ripe wheat.Palate : balanced and supple. Finish on raisins. Sparkling CHAMPAGNE BLEND Wine

Region: Champagne

Country/State: France

Appellation: Champagne

Varietal: Champagne

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Moet & Chandon Champagne Nectar Imperial 1.5 L!
Trish R.
Lompoc, CA
I love me some champagne, but have a beer income This is perfect and a reasonable price. It has a great taste and doesn’t leave me with a hangover that some of the cheaper champagne gives you. We buy this fir special occasions.
Lisbeth N.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorite moet ... the test it’s amazing with this fresh bubbles you can add apple juice or simple drink it by it self
Mihaela A.
Port Jervis, NY
Yeah! It’a worth the fame! It’s actually a very delicious champagne. It’s not too sweet or too bubbly, it’s just right! Worth every penny!
Ana D.
Bronx, NY
If it’s not a Nectar Imperial I don’t want it. This is the best champagne for me. It’s on the sweet side and it’s best served properly chilled. I serve this one for special occasions and holidays. You can find it at most liquor stores in NYC.
Judith E.
Richmond, TX
I know most people like to have a great glass of wine, but nothing does it for me like a bubbly glass of champagne. I am not a fan of brut champagnes. My taste runs toward Demi-sec champagne and Moët Nectar Imperial is always a great choice. Cheers!!!
Katie D.
New Braunfels, TX
this wine is cheap and so good. my friends like to drink, a lot, and so i always have a bottle of this chilled and at the ready for one of them to stop by. It was my wine of choice during this quarantine!
Natalia P.
metepec
The greatest brand of champagne is M&C. Every Christmas and New Year is in my table.
Silke B.
De Klinge
Best champagne ever. I like my champagne a bit sweeter and this one is perfect! Feels light and summery.

Looking for your answer?