BY MOE AND JOE'S

member-6edea
I, too, like Krista H. (see below) go out of my way to buy this dip. I am crazy about it. The store I was buying it at before hasn't had it in weeks, and I miss it very much! I am going to look online now to see what others stores carry it.
Krista H.
Covington, KY
This is my favorite cheese dip. I can only find it at the local Remkes or a specific liquor store which is not where I do my grocery shopping. I actually go out of my way to buy this stuff when I crave it. Love it!!

I will never stop buying this. Just tried to review a second time.