BY MODKAT

The Modkat Litter Box was designed keeping your design sensibility in mind. However, this litter box doesn't just look great, it performs great too. The Modkat Litter Box won the prestigious Red Dot Award in 2010 - but it out-performs many traditional litter boxes. Our customers keep singing it's praises for keeping litter and odor in check, and looking great while doing it. Features: Top-entry allows your cat privacy, while keeping litter in the box "Rooftop access" lid helps grab litter from your cat's paws before leaving the box Interior is roomy enough for most cats Sleek design makes this litter box perfect for apartments and small spaces Includes one scoop and one reusable liner Dimensions: 15in tall x 16in wide x 16in deep. see more...

Sarah G.
Canton, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Review for: ModKat Litter Box more...
Yes it is pretty. Yes it looks nice in your home. Yes, it is fine for one cat. No it’s not practical for two cats. We had this box for around 4 years and it worked great for just one cat, but if you have 2.. don’t even think about it. It’s a pain to constantly have to clean. We switched to a self cleaning litter box and enjoy it much more.
Madeline O.
Oakland, CA
So incredibly worth the price. It's beautiful, space saving, and your feline friend will love it! My cat loves the top entry, and it makes it super convenient to clean out. Definitely worth every penny if you want to stop looking at an open litter box.
Ally S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We were super skeptical about getting this cat box we weren't sure if our cat would like the top entry or if it was all it was cracked up to be but we were BLOWN AWAY. It is worth every penny, it keeps 99.9% of the litter in the cat box our cat loves going through the top entry and it looks sleek and also helps reduce the smell. We love our mod cat box, thumbs up!
Courtney S.
I never thought I'd end up spending this much for a litter box but it's been worth every penny. This box is small (but big enough for my 13 pound cat to use) and the modern design makes it discreet enough to be in an open area of my house. The holes in the lid have really minimized litter tracking. I love the liner that comes with the box! It's durable enough that my cat can't rip it apart, and it makes it super easy to empty the litter and clean up when it's time. This box has transformed something that was the bane of my existence into something that's quick and easy to deal with when I need to, easily unnoticeable the rest of the time.
Jenifer S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My boyfriend wanted to get a litter box that would not allow any litter to end up outside of the litter box so he thought this was the best option. My cat had no trouble adapting to this box, but we also got this when we got her which when she was about 2 months old. We made sure to put her in litter box a decent amount of times for about a week to make sure she understood but we have never had a problem. Even when she fixed and had a cone on she could still use this litter box perfectly!
Clair B.
Elgin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
How much does it typically cost?