Modern Table, Inc. Entree Modern Table uploaded by Tia R.

BY MODERN TABLE, INC.

Find Prepared Appetizers, Meals And Sides at Target.com! Entree Modern Table see more...

Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
My boyfriend and I purchased this on a whim. I am not a huge fan of meat so any pasta that packs protein is one I am willing to try. This meal turned out amazing and we have tried the teriyaki and Mediterranean since! I definitely recommend adding some frozen broccoli in like the package suggestion!
Joshua B.
This is phenomenal! But first a little tip - DON'T use olive oil. We did this with a previous package and it tasted horrible. Instead, we used butter for the Mac n cheese and it was great. Definitely give it a try!
Tia R.
Bethlehem, GA
I am a busy stay at home mom three small children. Sometimes it is hard to get dinner on the table that is healthy for my kids even though I really want to be healthy. I thought there's nothing that's fast nd healthy until I found Modern table meals. Modern table Meals homestyle mac and cheese is made of bean pasta with veggies. It has 24 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber. There is no GMOs, it is gluten free with no artificial preservatives or colors. And the best part of all it cooks pretty fast! All you do is boil it for eight to nine minutes, mix in the sauce with 2 tablespoons of your favorite oil, toss the rotini and vegetables with sauce. Then dinner is dinner is ready. This is the easiest, healthiest food food that I have found to feed my family when I need something fast and I love it.
Elizabeth W.
Strongsville, OH
It was an unmitigated disaster, made by my husband. He is the cook in the house. First of all it foamed everywhere and somehow damaged our cook top. Then the veggies were so hard almost broke a tooth. The children would not eat it, and I ate it out of pure sadness and disappointment. The kind of eating only a paren't can do, because throwing away all of that food would be a sin!
Aubrey H.
Tacoma, WA
QUICK meal to cook, tastes GREAT, and works best for those picky households that have dietary restrictions. Lots of added protein. Again, it's a great meal to cook.
Ashley W.
I love these!! They taste amazing. If you don't like beans then these aren't for you. The pasta is made out of beans but it's so easy to cook and to bring to school. It only takes around 15 minutes for everything to be done.