by modern renaissance

--------------------------------------------------- +♥ Item specific♥ + --------------------------------------------------- Color:14 colors,Include Pearlized eyeshadow & Matte eyeshadow) Portable and convenient to use. High quality ingredients with silky shine color, can last for all day long! Rich and leading-the-trend colors.Colors range from white/cream colors for highlight to dark colors ideal for smoky eyes. This palette has all the colors you need to recreate sophisticated or edgy looks for day and night, for different occasions, casual, party, wedding! Very pigmented and vibrant, palettes includes matte and shimmer eye shadows, easy to match your look! No dye and will not form a annoying eyeshadow mark! Glossy color and nourish ingredients together to care eye skin around! Perfect for both professional Salon or personal use! Feel light and soft, easily create clear and brilliant eye makeup finish. We pack perfectly before shipping! ----------------------------------------------------- +♥ Package Included♥ + ----------------------------------------------------- 1 piece 14 Colors Eyeshadow ----------------------------------------------------- +♥ All items are individually measured by the "DMZing" Team.♥ + If you have any questions, please contact us at the first time via Amazon message system, we will answer or resolve for you .

High quality ingredients with silky shine color, can last for all day long.; Rich and leading-the-trend colors.Colors range from white/cream colors for highlight to dark colors ideal for smoky eyes. This palette has all the colors you need to recreate; Very pigmented and vibrant, palettes includes matte and shimmer eye shadows, easy to match your look!; 14 Colors different highly pigmented pressed powder eye shadows palette, great for exploring colours and makeup artistry. Suit for different occasions, like casual, salon, party, wedding, etc; *Packing - 1*12 colors Eyeshadow Palette

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of modern Renaissance Cosmetic Matte Eyeshadow Palette 14 Colors Eye shadow Powder Make Up Waterproof Eye Shadow Palette Shimmer Set By DMZing!
2 days agoToms River , NJ
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes. The colors are very pigmented so a little goes a long way. I’ve had this palette for almost two years now and use it almost daily!
2 months agoProvidence, RI
modern Renaissance Cosmetic Matte Eyeshadow Palette 14 Colors Eye shadow Powder Make Up Waterproof Eye Shadow Palette Shimmer Set By DMZing uploaded by Jennifer M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This pallet comes in a rectangular shape. Has a built in mirror. 11 matte colors and 2 shimmer. The pigment is beyond this world Anastasia never disappoints. This pallet has all the right color for a natural look to ruby eye look.
17 days ago
This is an oldie and a goodie! I love the color story. The shades are super versatile. I used the matte brown shade to fill in my eyebrows with an angled brush. It was super pigmented and a great brow shade for me.
3 months ago
Purchased at: ULTA
This is by far one of my favorite palettes! The shades blend out so well and are ridiculously pigmented. They later nicely without getting muddy and this palette offers a good range of colors for people of different skin tones and eye color! This is 100% worth the money!
8 months agoLos Angeles
This is absolutely my go-to eyeshadow pallet, it has subtle colors for a everyday, along with the potential to go darker for a night out. I always go for orange- to-red/dark burgundy. Definitely recommend who are slowly building and learning more about make-up!
8 months agoClarksville, VA
I absolutely love this pallet!! Each color is vibrant and blend-able even for beginner. I have pretty Pale skin and the colors still look amazing on my eyes. I highly recommended this pallet to anyone still learning how to blend, beginners, and skilled artist!
4 months ago
modern Renaissance Cosmetic Matte Eyeshadow Palette 14 Colors Eye shadow Powder Make Up Waterproof Eye Shadow Palette Shimmer Set By DMZing uploaded by Karishma R.
This palette is everything. If you need to have that one palette in your life I higy recommend this one. This has some beautiful shades and literally compliments every skin tone. You can create so many looks with this one!
6 months ago
Absolutely beautiful palette. I love it for all eyeshadow looks and it’s so easy to blend and build! It is the best palette I could have and I will definitely buy more
a year agopembroke
The modern renaissance palette is one of my absolute favorite eyeshadow palettes. The colors are beautiful & very pigmented. This eyeshadow is very long lasting and has a variety of shades to choose from. I use this palette nearly everyday and I would highly recommend it.
a year agoMilwaukee , WI
Purchased at: Sephora
This was one of my first pallets I had bought! & honestly one of my favorite ones because of the colors! The eyeshadows are very pigmented! Its worth the money!