BY MODERN PRODUCTS

Spike Vege-Sal Magic by Gaylord Hauser 10 oz Salt Spike Vege-Sal Magic 10 oz Salt A superb blend of natural herbs spices leaf and root vegetables plus sea kelp. Directions Sprinkle on your favorite meals in place of salt. Other Ingredients Salt crystals (earth and sea) vegetable mixture (alfalfa celery onion carrot parsley spinach kelp beet root) soy sauce (water wheat soybeans salt) hydrolyzed soy protein (NO ADDED MSG) molasses and dill seed. Warnings Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
This stuff is amazing and I a, glad that I use it in my routine cooking. It is very good for you and you can't taste it.
Katy M.
My favorite seasoning! I always use it on chicken, eggs, in casseroles and on many many other dishes.
jeanine m.
Rhmeneegmeymeymeymeeymeymeymrumdhmrhmrhmrmerumrmrhmeymemeymemsmemyneymemeyn
Tomassina B.
I recently purchased this product under the impression it was something quite different; however! i love it! You can really taste the veggies and it just adds to the flavor. It's incredible in a chicken noodle soup!
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
Very satisfied with this! It gives a unique delicious flavor to food. I add just a little to my guacamole and it great!
Jennifer T.
Marion, IA
This stuff is delicious for any cooking. I out it on most of my cooking and everybody says It is delicious!
Debbie J.
Hamilton, Ontario
I remember my mom using Spike when I was a kid. It was our go to seasoning for just about everything! I hadn't seen it in years and when I finally found it, I started right where I left off. I love using it on all kinds of meats, particularly steak and chicken. It's a great flavor boost to roasted vegetables and even mashed potatoes. If you haven't tried Spike, I highly recommend going out and buying some. You won't be sorry, and ypir food will be packed full of flavor!
Ivana A.
My mom uses this to season her homemade vegan burgers and it really gives an amazing taste! I love it and it smells really good, too. I bet it would be great for beans as well.
Johana L.
Florida
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Taneshia B.
Kayla M.
What is this? What is it used for?
Gloria L.