BY MODERN PRODUCTS INC.

These Laxative Tabs Are Naturally Different. Known World-Wide As The Smoothest, Most Satisfying Laxative. They Are 100% Natural And Contains No Harsh Synthetic Drugs. Effective Ingredients Consist Entirely Of Nature's Own Sun-Dried Leaves, Herbs And Flowers. For Gentle Relief. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Myrisse D.
Brooklyn, NY
I should be a spoke person for Swiss Kriss . I started using those about 1 year ago with a good diet -and 4-5 hrs of exercise per week I drop 45 lbs. I started taking them after I tried so many brand. It's effective without the poor taste . I started with 4 pills at night and now I'm at 6 pills at night it's a 100 natural and doesn't give any discomfort . I literally suggest those pills to everyone.
Enzie S.
I love the Swiss Kriss Herbal Laxative tablets! The tablets are gentle on your stomach and work wonderful. I have not experienced any issues with bad taste and take them for years now.
Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN
These work way better for me than any mainstream chemical laxative. Fairly gentle and very reliable, with no cramping or lasting dehydration.
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
I didn't like the taste of this i thought it tasted really disgusting and would retry it my husband on the other hand really liked it.
gloria b.
Waverly, TN
I myself didn't like the taste of these. The laxative hads a after taste that if left in your mouth.they do work but just not for me.