BY BH COSMETICS

Featuring a well-curated collection of 28 velvety matte shadows, this collection is a must. It includes everything from highly-pigmented brights to everyday neutrals, so you can create any eye look you like. Line, highlight, define-the Modern Mattes palette lets you do it all! see more...

Kameika B.
Kameika B.
Salado, TX
Review for: Modern Mattes - 28 Color Eyeshadow Palette
Love the color selection of bolds and neutrals. It's rich in pigment and blends well. Most of the colors seem to look good with my dark brown eyes. Its got a good sense of lasting power, I still recommend using primer as it makes colors pop more and with oily lids it's a bit of a must anyway. If you're looking for an affordable matte Palette with a wide bold color selection with some neutrals this could be the one for you, the eyeshadow pans are a decent size as well so that's nice.
Uilani A.
Uilani A.
Really good beginners palette! The shadows are nice and smooth, some of them may have a smidge of shimmer but nothing to crazy. If you have hooded eyes like me this is also a REALLY good palette. It is my go to and I wouldn't change that. Ps the natural colors in this palette is beautiful, I'm not really a bold wash of color. but if I ever wanted to try this palette has those options
Marleen
Marleen
Review for: Modern Mattes - 28 Color Eyeshadow Palette
This palette is great if you are staring out and wanting to experiment with different colors. The palette itself has beautiful colors. If you have time and patience you are able to work with some of the colors. The other colors can be hard to work with since they don't give out a lot of pigmentation.
Julie H.
Julie H.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Modern Mattes - 28 Color Eyeshadow Palette
This is my go to palatte!!! The colors are so pigmented and they blend out REALLY well. I use this palatte almost everyday. There is a great range of colors and they are beautiful! It may not have any shimmer shadows but you can build so many complete looks with this. I highly recommend this product!
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm obsessed all colors are very pigmented and buildable. I have grey green eyes and all the colors make my eyes stand out. I love how it has a clear packaging so I can see the colors as I'm doing my makeup. I payed $16 online and they might have had a sale at the time but I will for sure but again!
Shelly H.
Shelly H.
Lexington, NE
Review for: Modern Mattes - 28 Color Eyeshadow Palette
These shadows are very pigmented. I love BH Cosmetics eye shadow because they are so reasonable in price. I have bought several palettes from there and will continue to do so. These shadows are gorgeous and have every color under the son for a very good price.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Review for: Modern Mattes - 28 Color Eyeshadow Palette
the only thing I want and need in my life are the matte colors this palette has variety. is pretty comfortable find other more sober and elegant colorfully, it is good to have if you love makeup its duration and pigmentation is nice I like and recommend
Merry R.
Merry R.
Bergenfield, NJ
Review for: Modern Mattes - 28 Color Eyeshadow Palette
This product is a great value for the price. The quality isn't top of the line and some of the shadows are chalky/lacking in pigment, but overall I get a lot of good use out of it. This is perfect for someone who is new to using bold colors.
Bernadette T.
Bernadette T.
As much as I love buying from BH Cosmetics, this was not my favorite as I hoped that it would of been. Some of the shadows aren't that pigmented which is a big disappointment. Some of the shadows are chalky/powdery and others are good.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
West Chester, PA
Review for: Modern Mattes - 28 Color Eyeshadow Palette
me encanta esta paleta porque tiene los colores basicos que todos necesitamos. Ademas pigmentan super bien y son Mate que es lo que me gusta, el empaque es precioso y cuando te lo envian lo mandan bien envuelto y nada llega roto
Sara N.
Sara N.
Are these chalky? How is the pigment?
Klara M.
Klara M.
Pinellas Park , FL
Modern Mattes - 28 Color Eyeshadow Palette I love using the modern matted for this eye look I used the D'nature New York loose eyeshadow in sand shimmer I find it good for summer and I think fall to