Add a Photo

By JORDANA COSMETICS
#4953 in Lipstick
Modern Matte Lipsticks are a winning combination of high payoff pigments and special ingredients that comfortably extend the wear Expertly selected shades have an all-day wear without the typical ædry lipÆ finish that feathers and cracks Talc and Paraben-Free Made in the USA
Photos (2)
Shavon G.
Shavon G.
Pompano Beach, FL
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this amazing matte!!! I've purchased 3 so far and plan to purchase more. I got this particular color on a whim abut two months ago and a week later purchases it for my cousin who's always looking for the perfect red. She typically goes for glossy but after a day of hanging out and eating and never once needing to re apply, I got her hooked! It's soft to the touch on my lips and doesn't run or get super dry and flaky. I even purchased another one in the same
Color for a friend yesterday along with a light nudist pink, the colors name is escaping me at the moment, and she was so excited! They also have a variety of glosses I've purchased and I can tell you now they have a customer for life! Can't wait to see what they come up with next and I'm dying to try thief eye colors and pencils next!!! I am eagerly spreading the word. Oh! And at around $2 at my local chain drugstore, it's a purchase anyone can afford 😬
gaby m.
gaby m.
This lipstick is nice. My mom bought it for me because I'm on a never ending quest for the perfect red. The plus about this lippy. The formula feels nice. My lips do not feel dry when I apply but the stick it self does feel dry when applying. The coverage is great it takes a swipe or two and the color is pigmented. It has a pink tone to me tho. It is satiny and matte. Its comftrable to wear but it tends to smear. Id like it to set up more but it doesn't. It wipes off easy so you have to re apply but if your like me that is the fun part. Pulling out your mirror and putting more on. Do not wipe or touch your mouth or you will stain things. Over all its ok for a cheap lippy.
Mary U.
Mary U.
Dec. 2, 2016, 4:20 p.m.
Review for: Modern Matte Lipstick 12 Matte Style 0.11 fl oz
I was very disappointed with this lipstick. It was not matte at all and hard to apply, it barely had any pigment. Hopefully I just got a bad one, but I don't plan on buying anymore.