Modern Matte Lipstick 02 Matte Blush 11 oz uploaded by Jasmine B.Modern Matte Lipstick 02 Matte Blush 11 oz uploaded by Brittney D.

BY JORDANA COSMETICS

Modern Matte Lipsticks are a winning combination of high payoff pigments and special ingredients that comfortably extend the wear Expertly selected shades have an all-day wear without the typical ædry lipÆ finish that feathers and cracks Talc and Paraben-Free Made in the USA see more...

Brittney D.
Brittney D.
The color is gorgeous. It would be a good dupe for a couple more popular, high-dollar lippies. However, the wear time isn't exactly great and it's somewhat hard to put on. The price is amazing though!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
This is very drying for a matte lipstick. It works better when I apply a light lip balm first. Otherwise, my lips look powdery. This lipstick makes me look ashy and washed out.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Knox, IN
I love how creamy this lipstick feels. The shade "Matte Blush" looks amazing with my skin tone! It is definitely one of my go-to lipsticks for every day wear.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
I absolutely LOVE this product. The color is right on point. The only thing that was disappointing is that you have to reapply it a lot.
Anika B.
Anika B.
These are beautiful! Very nice pigmentation and amazing price point! Long wearing too
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Naples, FL
I really enjoy this lipstick and you really can't beat it's cheap price tag. The color definitely is more of a brown mauve...which can make me look pretty dead. However, I just add a pink lip liner and I look a little more alive. The formula is super drying though so definitely use a chap stick before hand.
Nunu P.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Love the color, darker shade of my own lip color. It kind of reminds me of Mac Viva Glam II. The only downside is that this lipstick does not last long and its suppose to be a matte but is more of a satin and the formula is quite drying!! But for $3 I'll look past it.
katie s.
katie s.
Armuchee, GA
Great product, drys powdery and a matte finish. Pros works well, con needs more colors.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
opelousas, LA
Best nude lipstick with a touch of pink I've ever found. It glides on your lips and leaves them soft and looking fabulous. Stays on longer than most of my higher end matte lipsticks. I wish I could find more colors at my local Walgreens because they are amazing.
Lexus T.
Lexus T.
Devils Lake, ND
I'm a fan of this since the price is so cheap yet the product is still quite amazing! The formula glides on smoothly and the color is beautiful. Like any other lipstick, it isn't kiss proof or anything proof, but it's easily reapplied and worth every penny.