BY MODERN FAMILY #9 in TV

Modern Family
  • "This is one of my favorite shows and I really like how they have multiple story lines going at once." in 9 reviews
  • "Seriously the funniest show to watch with your family it's the best and gives you a good laugh I love it " in 7 reviews
  • "I watched every episode I could while deployed it was a great way to get the giggles out" in 7 reviews
  • "It features views from a diverse group of people and is so well written and funny, it's perfect! " in 6 reviews
  • "Always gives me a good laugh so I look forward to watching it" in 6 reviews
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pop Culture Expert
This show is the epitome of everything I love in a show. The episodes are about twenty minutes long but packed with plot. There aren't boring filler scenes and just about every line is a clever and/or laugh-out-loud funny. There are a bunch of different family dynamics and so many conflicts that arise out of them but, as per family sitcom rules, they tend to end on a sentimental note that will make you want to reach out to one of your family members. It's hilarious and totally worth it, even if it's not as great as it used to be (in my opinion). Now that the kids are older their storylines are a little bit less funny to me. Plus they have to be super creative when coming up with stuff to keep the kids around the house. Still great though!
Crystal N.
San Diego, CA
This is my go to show to get my mind off things. In some episodes so much is going on (in a good way) that you can't help but to think that all of THAT happened in 25 minutes. The episodes are short and don't necessarily depend on each other so you can just pick up wherever and whenever you want. This show might really stereotype some characters, but the they do it well in a comical way. I don't think there is an episode I haven't enjoyed.
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
Pop Culture Expert
This show never fails to make me laugh. It's so funny, and never gets old. Each character is so lovable, and you want to be friends with each and every one of them. Totally binge worthy. It's funny and a feel good show, and you wish it didn't remind you of your family but it totally does. I wish this show was on netflix but I believe it's on hulu! I definitely recommend this show!
Melissa V.
Such a great comedy and I love that the family is actually a "modern" family. They are straight, homosexual, they adopt, they have mixed races in the family, that's real. And they are super funny, they fight and make up. They argue and laugh about it. Yes, there are some real issues masked with a little humor, but it is a comedy show. And Gloria's accent simply gives me life.
Daniela G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Absolutely a great funny show! I can't decide which character is my favorite because they are all so funny! I loved watching the kids grow up and turn into young adults. Love how they have different storylines for each family and at the end the story lines come together! It is worth watching simply for all the laughs! Binged watched all 8 seasons!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Pop Culture Expert
I love Modern Family it is so funny and witty I could watch it all day and all night. It is one of our must watch shows and I couldn't imagine a day going by without seeing an episode.
Christine S.
Willow Grove, PA
Love this show so much!!! Every episode has me cracking up and puts me in such a good mood. The characters are so relatable and fun to get to know. You can honestly watch any episode and not have to start from the beginning, you are able to jump right into any episode. This is def my go to show and it hasn't gotten old!
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
This show cracks me up! Its is so funny and really sheds light on todays "Modern" families, because were all different and versatile and breaking out of societies gender roles and ideas of marriage and relationships. I would recommend this show to anyone because it sure does keep me entertained for hours.
Valarie R.
About 2 years ago I saw this show come on fox and I had never heard of it or seen it, I watched a few episodes and it became routine and I was hooked! I've seen every episode and it's just such a casual show, you can watch it anytime and I like that it's " real " ( most of the time ) and doesn't have laugh tracks.
Sarah G.
This is an awesome family show. I have been watching this show since it came out and I will watch it till they stop making it. I love all the characters and the storylines. I love how it's just like all of our everyday lives. Even the kids have the same problems as our children do.
Nia J.
Who is your favorite character? What couple do you like the best?
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
Who is your favorite character? Mine is definitely Lily!
Julie R.
Pico Rivera , CA
Pop Culture Expert
Who is your favorite character?
Anh N.