BY MODERN FAMILY #15 in TV

Modern Family
  • "This is one of my favorite shows and I really like how they have multiple story lines going at once." in 9 reviews
  • "I watched every episode I could while deployed it was a great way to get the giggles out" in 7 reviews
  • "Seriously the funniest show to watch with your family it's the best and gives you a good laugh I love it " in 7 reviews
  • "Just started watching it this year and man do I wish I had watched it from the beginning when it first came on." in 6 reviews
  • "Always gives me a good laugh so I look forward to watching it" in 6 reviews
Elizabeth B.
Albuquerque
I have been watching this show from the beginning and I love it! It's best days were during the first few seasons and I feel the quality has dropped as it's gone on, but I feel the reason for that is because the kids have gotten older and they don't know what to do with them and because of that, they have lost some of their character. But I love Phil, Mitchell and Cam and I think scenes with them in are hilarious! I am now a huge fan of Joe and think he is an excellent kid actor with perfect comedy timing. It's a great show and it's been fun to see them evolve and grow up together so if you fancy a light hearted show that's quick and easy to watch, then I highly recommend this!
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show has evrything which is required to make a great family show. I love evrything about it. All the characters are so likeable & relatable in some or the other way. I love them all.

Best part is to see how all these characters despite all their differences & uniqueness come together as a family & are so great together. I always have fun watching this show & watch it over & over again. Their is drama, love, relationships & evrything in between. I just love it ! It's my all time favourite.
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is the epitome of everything I love in a show. The episodes are about twenty minutes long but packed with plot. There aren't boring filler scenes and just about every line is a clever and/or laugh-out-loud funny. There are a bunch of different family dynamics and so many conflicts that arise out of them but, as per family sitcom rules, they tend to end on a sentimental note that will make you want to reach out to one of your family members. It's hilarious and totally worth it, even if it's not as great as it used to be (in my opinion). Now that the kids are older their storylines are a little bit less funny to me. Plus they have to be super creative when coming up with stuff to keep the kids around the house. Still great though!
Kelly B.
Waterford
A wholesome family show. I love that nothing is over the top where my kids can watch it with me. Vary diverse family not only is there such a diverse culture in this family but it seems to have everything. From comedy to drama to sexual orientation to single parents to gay parents to divorced and remarried couples and culture diversity i love how the show really comes together its more modern and vary entertaining
Amber C.
Oklahoma city
Modern Family is the leave it to beaver of my era. Mithch and Cam are the most relatable in 10,000 ways (like when they are defending their daughter against racism, or Cam hillbilly sisgter from her loser ex boyfriend Baue) I love glorias zest and  Phil Dunphy reminds me ofd my brother
Michaela C.
Modern Family is a feel-good sitcom that I really enjoy watching.  It's never too serious, the jokes are funny but don't go too raunchy, and it's generally just a nice thing to watch to unwind from you day and enjoy yourself.  My husband and I watch it regularly on Hulu.
Maiah B.
Riverton, UT
Such a great show! I love this one! It’s hilarious!! Phil is my very favorite character! It touches a lot of topics about dealing with family. It is so fun and entertaining. You just can’t go wrong with it. One of the best shows on tv. Try it out if you’ve never seen it!
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I think this show is hilarious! Great actors and always something interesting or funny happening! My favorite is the episode for Halloween where they have a competition with their neighbors!
Jessica L.
I absolutely LOVE this show. Literally everything about it. It continually makes me laugh year after year. The actors and their characters are outstanding in their comedic timing and you really feel like they are somehow related to you. Definitely recommend.
Abby S.
Lexington , KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorite shows! I will always stop to watch, no matter the season thats on. All of the characters are wonderful and its just a well thought out show. The story line is real and believable and have loved watching this show grow into what it is today!
Nia J.
Who is your favorite character? What couple do you like the best?
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
Who is your favorite character? Mine is definitely Lily!
Julie R.
Pico rivera, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite character?
Anh N.