BeautyFaceFacial Skincaremodere

by modere

Look younger, and stay that way longer with the patented, award-winning science of Collagen/HA Matrix Technology plus: 14 phytonutrient-rich fruits, ceramides, highpotency vitamin C, pomegranate, bamboo, and green tea and grape seed extracts all in a unique, fast-acting liquid delivery system. Liquid BioCell Skin delivers clinicallystudied, effective ingredients and results. Visible signs of aging can be a result of natural wear and tear of connective tissue, where both collagen and hyaluronic acid (HA) are essential. Liquid BioCell replenishes these important substances and is clinically shown to work. Liquid BioCell is so remarkable that it has been awarded 7 U.S. and international patents and multiple industry awards. It has been featured on NBC, Good Morning America and Fox News.

Improves skin’s hydration; Reduces wrinkles; Increases skin’s collagen content; Reduces hyaluronidase, the enzyme that can make your skin age

Is this product worth the hype ? I’ve heard it promotes hair growth but it’s very pricey so i’m skeptic about it. Have any of y’all used this?
Does this product really work?
Does this product work?
Start your review of Modere LIQUID BIOCELL SKIN Natural Collagen With Pomegranate, Bamboo, Green Tea & Grape Seed Hydrates and Tightens Skin!
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Modere LIQUID BIOCELL SKIN Natural Collagen With Pomegranate, Bamboo, Green Tea & Grape Seed Hydrates and Tightens Skin uploaded by Sarika M.
It has helped my hair...doesn't fall as much (postpartum hair loss). My skin looks about the same. My back hurts less. I sometimes forget to take it it...need to be consistent. It is expensive for a 2wks supply, so taking half dose.
Lynn S.
Smyrna, GA
Modere LIQUID BIOCELL SKIN Natural Collagen With Pomegranate, Bamboo, Green Tea & Grape Seed Hydrates and Tightens Skin uploaded by Lynn S.
Nothing better on the market in my opinion. It is expensive but for the health benefits it’s 1000% worth it.
Star H.
Modere LIQUID BIOCELL SKIN Natural Collagen With Pomegranate, Bamboo, Green Tea & Grape Seed Hydrates and Tightens Skin uploaded by Star H.
This stuff is liquid gold. Its a must have for any skin care routine. I promise you wont be disappointed. This will also work wonders for your hair. If you just had a baby and need to grow those bald patches back..... this is what you need. You'll thank me late, I promise.
Lynn S.
Duryea, PA
Best collagen on the market. It’s results are outstanding!!! My hair, skin, and nail are growing like crazy. My joints feel tremendous as well. Super tasty and loaded with nutrients your body needs.
Paula P.
Orange, CA
Absolutely love this product. I take it every morning and it has really helped with my skin and my hair growth. If anyone wants a $10 off coupon, please let me know!
Tracy B.
Kingsport, TN
Twice a day!!! Absolutely love the taste. Knees, back, hair, nails feel better than ever.
member-12883
I am obsessed with this product. I have been taking it for over a month and have noticed significant hair growth, especially in the baby hairs around my face. I have also noticed that I am less achy than normal and have not had to take any OTC medications to help with daily pain. I find the taste tolerable, kind of like a fruity V8. It is not cheap but is totally worth it.
Lindsey L.
Bourg, LA
Modere LIQUID BIOCELL SKIN Natural Collagen With Pomegranate, Bamboo, Green Tea & Grape Seed Hydrates and Tightens Skin uploaded by Lindsey L.
This is the most amazing collagen Ever!!!! It’s really helped my skin overall. It’s helped with my stretch marks, skin firmness, it’s helped my scalp dryness, and helped with my uneven skin tone on my face! This product is so impactful and I recommend it to everyone ❤️
Monica M.
Braselton
Absolutely the best products! Love this stuff! Can’t get enough of my liquid collagen!
Briana J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use the life version of this liquid bio cell and it works wonders! I can notice a difference in my skin and it is helping my hair to grow faster than usual! Very impressed with this product and will continue to use! Tastes great as well!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...