Models Own Matte Runway Foundation

by Models Own

Matte Runway Foundation - Get totally even with this weightless Models Own Matte Runway Foundation that will take you seamlessly from A.M. to P.M. Apply with a brush, sponge or fingertips and build coverage gradually for the girl who likes to work hard and play harder. - Matte Runway Foundation

What do you think of Models Own Matte Runway Foundation?? BUY OR BYE? Let me know your decission 😘
Has anyone with dry skin tried Models Own Matte Runway Foundation?
What shade would best match someone with a light/medium complexion and yellow/neutral undertones?
Start your review of Models Own Matte Runway Foundation!
Eagan, MN
A lot of people were raving about this so I had to order it. The color was way off (operator error). And I didn't find it to be long lasting.
Review for: Mocha
This is the best foundation I have tried by far it is really hard to find my right shaded and when I usedit was an perfect match
Tillicoultry
Review for: Bisque
Could have had a better shade range I had to mix this to get mine, over all the consistency was good. Wasn’t tacky or anything, however i felt it lacked coverage. I would purchase this again if I’m on a budget! x
Castleford , West Yorkshire
Review for: Bisque
This is a very full coverage foundation so is good if that’s what you’re looking for. However, it is very cakey and doesn’t look appealing on the skin. It also tends to dry up on the skin through the day and cling to dry patches.
Southway , Plymouth
Review for: Buff
This would five stars apart from the fact I was colour matched and it is still too dark. Amazing coverage, blendable and buildable. Powder sit beautiful on top with minimal caking. Gonna try and get a lighter colour cause this may become my favourite
LONDON
Review for: Bisque
Even though my skin is more dry I do prefer matte foundations however, this particular one made my skin look so unflattering and sunk into all of my pores. I found that this didn't last a long time on my skin and the shade range is awful too. This foundation also felt very heavy on my skin so I wouldn't repurchase in the future. The coverage is medium but can definitely be built up to full. May be better on oily skin however, I do not recommend it for more mature skin either as I passed it on to my mum who is in her 40's and this made her skin look extremely patchy and went in to all of her fine lines.
Absolutely love this foundation! It’s my go to medium to full coverage foundation that lasts alday for me! Its a beautiful matte finish and buildable! Would recommend to anyone! Will always re purchase this foundation :)
Models Own Matte Runway Foundation uploaded by Nadyaa M.
Review for: Bisque
Another foundation that i love! First time trying it and i am Impressed! because i have oily skin akd this is matte finish! The packaging is so simple, not so cheap or luxurious as well.. Yes i would buy it again 😍
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Philadelphia, PA
2 years ago
Indunee H. • 9 months ago
i have really dry skin. when i use this i either use a very hydrating primer or a moisturizer before.