BY MODELS OWN

Luxestick Velvet Lipstick - Get lippy with this Models Own Luxestick Velvet Lipstick with true staying power. Apply with a precision lip brush for a pout that will truly seal the deal. - Luxestick Velvet Lipstick see more...

Savina C.
Arlington Hts, IL
I had a hard time with this lipstick. It would settle in every crease and when my lips touch the color rolls off. The color of the swatch is misleading too. When you put this lip color on it almost looks like a creamy whitish color on me and I’m extremely pale. I have to either use this with gloss to shear it out or cover my entire lips with lip liner.
Gemma P.
Love the velvet lipstick. It is quite moisturising for my lips and the colour is amazing. You can also use the case as a mirror.
Rebekah W.
Nice colour not long lasting, watt brothers has this stocked and it’s a good price so I’d recommend it.