Models Own Lip Sealer - uploaded by Aimee C.

BY MODELS OWN

Lip Sealer - Keep your lips sealed with this Models Own waterproof Lip Sealer. Perfect for making lip color kiss-proof for a pout that truly stands out. - Lip Sealer see more...

Buy on ULTA
Emily B.
Emily B.
Sheboygan, WI
I thought this would be great to use with my lipsticks, turns out I was wrong. Even if you can get passed the burning sensation on the lips, it only mattifys the lipstick underneath a little bit. This isn't transferproof or waterproof. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
Ashe E.
Ashe E.
Reading, PA
If you coat your lips in it, it will make them non transfer proof, but it is like rubbing straight alcohol on your lips and it burns if you have any chapped areas. It is not pleasant and it can smear color and make the color inconsistent.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Jacksonville, FL
Used this once...I put it on and it made my lips feels like they were burning for a few seconds. Made my lips feel very dry. I didn't notice a difference in the staying power of my lipstick.
Mackenzie A.
Mackenzie A.
Hamburg, NY
I hate this!!!!! It doesn't keep my lipstick in place and if you try to rub your lips together it just peels off. I would not recommend
Aimee C.
Aimee C.
I recently tried this product and I have to say that it does actually work well. It keeps your lip stick in one place and prevents it from transferring or rubbing off. The shape of the bottle made me think it was a nail varnish at first and to be honest I found it a little bit difficult to apply onto the lip. I think if they made the same product in a lip gloss applicator, I would be much more likely to purchase it again