BY MODELS OWN

Lip Primer - It's all about the base with this Models Own color-free Lip Primer. Glide onto lips for a smooth, hydrated base that'll get people talking. - Lip Primer see more...

Buy on ULTA
Ashley V.
Tomball, TX
I am not much for lip primers, I do not believe the do more than a chap stick, so I always compare them to such. I like to apply them before foundation and such, to prevent the build up on my lips that usually causes discrepancies in the product performance.
I tried this because it was finally available in the US, and is cruelty free.
It did actually appear to make my lips smoother,softer, as well as (dare I say) added some plump and pucker. I cannot say my makeup lasted any longer, but really nice for all of the things I have listed above
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
This primer for your lips is amazing! As I was visiting a Models own pop up shop, a representative showed me how lipstick looked on my skin with and without the primer and I was immediately in love. Due to medication I take, I often have an issue with dry or chapped lips which can make your lipstick look horrible, especially if it's matte. I bought this product there and then and I use it every time I wear lipstick, it looks so much better. Also, the primer is made with coconut oil so as well as being a primer, it really conditions the lips and has overall helped improve my dry lips too. Definitely recommend. You'll wonder how you ever did matte lips without it!