BY MODELS OWN

Lip Primer - It's all about the base with this Models Own color-free Lip Primer. Glide onto lips for a smooth, hydrated base that'll get people talking. - Lip Primer see more...

Ashley V.
Tomball, TX
I am not much for lip primers, I do not believe the do more than a chap stick, so I always compare them to such. I like to apply them before foundation and such, to prevent the build up on my lips that usually causes discrepancies in the product performance.
I tried this because it was finally available in the US, and is cruelty free.
It did actually appear to make my lips smoother,softer, as well as (dare I say) added some plump and pucker. I cannot say my makeup lasted any longer, but really nice for all of the things I have listed above
Sabrina M.
I like this product! I usually use chapstick but I have recently replaced it with this product. Looking forward to lasting lips
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
This primer for your lips is amazing! As I was visiting a Models own pop up shop, a representative showed me how lipstick looked on my skin with and without the primer and I was immediately in love. Due to medication I take, I often have an issue with dry or chapped lips which can make your lipstick look horrible, especially if it's matte. I bought this product there and then and I use it every time I wear lipstick, it looks so much better. Also, the primer is made with coconut oil so as well as being a primer, it really conditions the lips and has overall helped improve my dry lips too. Definitely recommend. You'll wonder how you ever did matte lips without it!
Rebecca B.
Currently selling these in Poundland so I thoight I'd try it (never owned modelsown) and its very good. Very light and stops lips from drying out.