BY MODELS OWN

Full Face Lip Plumper - Only at ULTA!Models Own... Bold. Brave. British.Create an enhanced pout with this Models Own Full Face Lip Plumper.Click here for store locations - Full Face Lip Plumper

Lauren S.
LaGrange
There’s a slight burning sensation or tingle as it begins to work. I bought this product at ULTA. I’m happy with how it works, but I believe I was wishing for more. I felt the tingle but never really saw a difference. I wouldn’t recommend this to someone who’s looking for a huge increase or change.
Kimberlee W.
Kingsland , GA
Love, love, love!!!! The best lip plumper I have found and it’s within budget!!! My lips do get hot and tingly but that’s with most lip plumper. I do notice s difference. It’s not to think and doesn’t clump. Also works well with other lip products. Highly recommend!
Alesa H.
Orlando
Wonderful price! Small size , but it has a fair amount of Capsen in it. Definitely helps to fill in those fine lines and is somewhat moisturizing. No 1. item I have to have from them
Sara D.
The tingling sensation is zero to none. It isnt painful and it really works. It is also very inexpensive! It is flavorless and has no smell. Amazing product!
Noor A.
Metairie, IA
Ell h.
This lip plumper is okay. It does a little but for how much it hurts you would think it does a lot. Probably not going to buy again.
Alexis H.
Mount Dora
Purchased at: ULTA
I don’t see a difference for plumping and it stings a lot. The reason why I’m giving this a 3 star rating instead of one star is because i love the glossy finish it has and the gloss isn’t sticky. It’s also clear so it’s perfect for any lipstick. Plumping affect: Zero. Stings: a lot, like a lot a lot, it took a while to get used to. The glossy finish: gorgeous and makes me never want to have matte lipstick again (almost). Price point: only $6 at Ulta so I don’t consider it to be a bad purchase since it definitely won’t go to waste.
Melissa B.
Works super well in my lips and it feels nice oon my lips. My lips feel so healthy when I use this products!!
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
Where can I get this? And does it work?
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
Does this plumper actually work? I'm desperate!
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
why am i not familiar with this brand? what stores carry this?
Keyshia C.
New York
What ingredients are in this lip plumper? Does this product really work? I would love to try it.
Yesenia Jessi C.
Albuquerque, NM
Does this work as well as the too faced lip injections extreme?