BY MODELS OWN #56 in Foundation Sticks

Bold. Brave. British.

Create your perfect coverage with the Models Own Full Face Foundation Stick. Enriched with long wear primer, this portable and buildable foundation stick is perfect for on the go touch ups or full coverage.

Buy on ULTA
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Review for: 4
I tried this and I'm so glad I didn't buy it. It was so Cakey and I didn't like it at all because you don't want that cakey feeling on your face, you want your makeup to feel as lightweight as possible. I would not recommend it.
anastasia d.
Review for: 8
I liked this so so.... the reasons I don't like it as much is because it's very creamy and thick. When it comes to good concealer I prefer one that will make it the coverage go on with little application but enough coverages this required a lot
may m.
Mt Pleasant, NC
Review for: 13
I don't like this product. It applied terribly and it was too Cakey. I also don't like the price. I'm a new user of this product and it is not my favorite at all. I do not really recommend it to others but feel free to try it!
Ashlee P.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: 8
Got this as a gift and it applied terribly and made my makeup look muddy. Not a fan. Wish this would had blended better
Nadeelen N.
Review for: 5
I use this to contour and I love it , goes on very natural and doesn't feels cakey or looks cakey
Lacey F.
Bowling Green, KY
Review for: 3
It’s super caky and m not a huge fan of the product and cost to much for the amount you get
Jo M.
Review for: 5
I love that this foundation has a primer in the middle of the stick as well so you're getting the long lasting effect as well. It is a lighter coverage so concealer is needed for the more difficult spots later. It lasts quite a long time but be careful not apply too much as it will crease.
Genesis S.
Es para piel grasa?
Genesis S.
Where can I buy that?
Courtney P.
SYDENHAM
How well does this cover / blend ?
Heather M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this go on smooth or does it look lumpy/caked on?