BY MODELS OWN

ABOUT ME LOOK AFTER ME see more...

Amy-Lei H.
Hampstead, London
If I could give this 0 stars I would.

I know how to do a manicure, I promise you I’m not dense 😂.
The “mirror” effect occurs before you apply that dreadful base/top coat which yes turns milky as it says on packaging, problem is.. it STAYS that way! You completely lose the mirror effect you just achieve
It looks SO lush before that crap goes on and it’s not like you can use any other polish on top of it to give it longevity 😒
This duo was £15! You’re better off slapping down some £2 tin foil on ya hands 🤷🏽‍♀️
Jess G.
I have the silver chrome nail polish from this collection and it is really good! your nails end up looking so cool and it gives a very bold impressive look! I get complements when I wear this. It lasts for a few days without chipping (which is average for me). Would recommend.
Julia B.
The whole chrome series from Models Own are a great selection of colours to add to your collection if you like metallics. I have this one, the silver, gold and indigo chrome. They're true to colour and opaque. I love to use these under a matching glitter polish that's not opaque enough on its own (common problem with glitter nail polish!). The quality of Models Own is really great value for its price, too.
Jessica S.
Selangor
I have this in rose gold and it glides on easily plus it also dries up super quickly. But the only downside of it is it chips off quite easily. The pricing is also reasonable. I would actually recommend everyone to get one and try!
Leanne N.
Duffryn , Newport
Love this nail polish and comes in lovely colour. I got mine from the clothes show in Birmingham. Gives you a lovely shimmer and apply really nice on your nails. I would recommend this nail polish for people who likes shimmery colours
Krystle T.
Fort mcmurray, AB
Bought this polish to use for nail stamping cause I had heard some positive reviews about it. It is my favorite Chrome stamping polish! The colours are so vibrant and stamp nicely onto the nail. I would highly recommend picking some of these up if your into nail art and stamping!
nata z.
I love models own. i have my more than 50 shades of their nail polishes. they are all very pigmented- with most of them one coat is enough! they don't chip, there is no coating needed! just perfect and totally worth the price, which by the way is not so expensive
Kerry D.
I love this nail polish! I bought the rose gold chrome colour with the gel top coat and have been shocked by how long it lasts. Doesn't chip and is a beautiful colour.
Mia H.
Taunton
Models own nail polish is one of my favourites they are so good and only really need one coat for the colour to be opaque and they aren't that expensive either.
Mia J.
This make is a really good nail varnish make. It is really good quality so it only needs one coat. The varnish goes on very easily and drys quite quick.
STARGAZER L.
I am looking for an awesome chrome silver color to apply. How does this brand color work? What other colors do they have? Where would you recommend buying it at?
Catie S.
I have been looking for a silver chrome nail polish. I want one that truly has that mirror effect. Is this a good product that truly is chrome finish or just shiny metalic?
Jewls M.
How does the chrome polish work. I'm legitimately confused. Like is it glitter or?
Marisela H.
Texas City, TX
How shinny is it and how long does it last?