BY MODELS OWN

Celestial Chrome Lip Topper - Only at ULTA!Models Own... Bold. Brave. British.Create an otherworldly pout with the Models Own Celestial Chrome Lip Topper. Applied over your favorite matte lip color, this longwear formula is loaded with reflective pigment for a multidimensional finish.Click here for store locations - Celestial Chrome Lip Topper see more...

Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Very nice shine and glitter but... The glitter comes off on everything ...My hands, my cup, my chin. Going to try it on lipstick instead of bare lips. It might work better. Doesn't really feel like anything is on my lips. Not sticky once its dry..I may try setting spray on it later. Photo is just to show its very sheer and will work better over a matte lipstick.
Rose L.
This is so much fun. I tried it alone, gorgeous! This is pink with rose gold glitter. I had fun trying it on burgundy, pinks and red lipsticks. It works on every color! I left it on top of the lipstick, loved the effect! Then I tried mixing it in this the lipstick colors, it a more subtle effect but just as gorgeous only applied on top of the lipstick. The effect of this topper mixed with the lipstick is a subtle glitter effect, so much fun!!!
Sabrina M.
I thought would be glossed than it was when I first opened it but it does work well with other glosses I have. I love the chunks of glitter, it photographs well.
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
This is such a cute lip topper at least a little pinkish 10 to your lips it's somewhat lasting but it is gorgeous when you 1st put it on I got so many compliments when I used it over another lipstick
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
This lip topper is absolutely stunning. This is the first product I have ever purchased from this brand and I have nothing but great things to say about it. This color looks great on its own as well as topping any lip color whether it be dark or light. It has tiny gold flecks in it which makes your lips look bigger and plumper.
Karly G.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I just bought this at Ulta last night and I loooooovvvveeee it! I love Models Own prices. Their colors are perfection, their palettes are amazing and highly pigmented but this lipgloss is beautiful. I love the shimmer it gives my lips, it’s not too bright and it’s also so cheap compared to other drugstore brands and the colors are long lasting
Marlene J.
I love this so much! I bought it at clearance at ulta yesterday and I am already in love! I am not a big fan of metallic lips because they transfer very easy, but after that galaxy collection from fenty I want all the shimmer all the glitter and these lip toppers were ment to cross my path. They are so beautiful! Transforms any lip color.
Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
I got this as a present ! So not sure about the price ! But I have heard they have this at ulta I just haven’t look to be honest. Colors are beautiful I have 2 ! Rose comet & star dust ! Super easy application. Simply apply on top of your fave lipstick ! :)
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
OMG. This product is awesome for adding a little glitter to any look. You can layer it to add more. It dries nicely and can feel flaky but that's the nature of having a glittery lip topper. It is decently lasting and looks pretty for a long time.
Holly C.
Nampa, ID
This is such an unbelievable lip gloss! It's very, very bright and glittery. It's the prettiest, most magical shade of pink with gold undertone sparkle. Truly magical! And it can double for eye makeup too!