BY MODEL'S CHOICE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The Model's Choice MC105BZ Table Top Makeup Mirror is elegantly designed to sit atop a bathroom counter, vanity or anywhere you get ready. The mirror is double-sided with a 5.5-inch diameter and a smooth swivel functionality. Just flip over the mirror frame to alternate between magnifications. The 1X side is perfect for making sure your whole look is just right, and the 5X magnification side helps zoom in on makeup application with great detail. The MC105BZ pedestal design stands 9.5-inches high on countertops, dressers, vanities or tables. This sleek table top mirror has an attractive bronze finish and makes a classic addition to your home. see more...

Review (1)
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
I've had this one for a couple years. I bought it because there are some areas in the house were I needed in mirror and could not install one. The only issue I had was because I have people hand me my mirror the bottom was not always supported so now it gets loose a little too easy but I think it's when moving it you support the bottom it will last just fine.~jessnherguys~

Walmart