BeautyNailNail Caremodelones

by modelones

❤Gel polish beginner kit: Included gel polish, nail dryer, nail manicure tools. A kit to finish your nails. ❤Lovely colors and small size: Well selected 6 colors for you, suitable for any occasion. Tiny bottles of 0.24 OZ, small but still durable. ❤Folding nail curing lamp, USB port charger, could be connected to your computer, iPhone charger or android charger. ❤DIY fun: Stop wasting your money on the salon.You can do it well by yourself with this kit, enjoy the DIY fun. ❤Any problem while using, contact with the seller to get supports. Modelones encourage sharing nails fun.

❤Gel polish beginner kit - Included gel polish, nail dryer, nail manicure tools. A kit to finish your nails.; ❤Lovely colors and small size - Well selected 6 colors for you, suitable for any occasion. Tiny bottles of 0.24 OZ, small but still durable.; ❤Folding nail curing lamp, USB port charger, could be connected to your computer, iPhone charger or android charger.; ❤DIY fun - Stop wasting your money on the salon.You can do it well by yourself with this kit, enjoy the DIY fun.; ❤Any problem while using, contact with the seller to get supports. Modelones encourage sharing nails fun.

Start your review of Modelones Gel Nail Polish Starter Kit, with 6W LED Lamp Base Top Coat, 6 Gels in Tiny Bottles, Portable Nail Gel Kit for Travel!
Heather  N.
Plantation, FL
Modelones Gel Nail Polish Starter Kit, with 6W LED Lamp Base Top Coat, 6 Gels in Tiny Bottles, Portable Nail Gel Kit for Travel uploaded by Heather  N.
I have the whole collection with the larger heat lamp and this is my Easy travel kit so I can always touch my nails up on the go. Great colors and so easy to use
MaPi S.
Modelones Gel Nail Polish Starter Kit, with 6W LED Lamp Base Top Coat, 6 Gels in Tiny Bottles, Portable Nail Gel Kit for Travel uploaded by MaPi S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This kit is great! Affordable, big UV lamp (not like in the picture), easy instructions, many tools, and the colors are beautiful. I would recommend this if you want to do your own gel nails for an affordable price.
Qizhen L.
San Antonio, TX
Modelones Gel Nail Polish Starter Kit, with 6W LED Lamp Base Top Coat, 6 Gels in Tiny Bottles, Portable Nail Gel Kit for Travel uploaded by Qizhen L.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is a total surprise for me! I didn’t know gel manicure is that easy to do until I gave it a try. This little kit has everything you need. The led light is very pretty with the light pink color. Now I feel very relaxed doing my nail at home.
Melissa S.
Graysville, AL
Modelones Gel Nail Polish Starter Kit, with 6W LED Lamp Base Top Coat, 6 Gels in Tiny Bottles, Portable Nail Gel Kit for Travel uploaded by Melissa S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This was the first time I have used a gel polish on my own and I could not believe how easy the process was. Make sure you use the base coat and the top coat.
Bonnie M.
Modelones Gel Nail Polish Starter Kit, with 6W LED Lamp Base Top Coat, 6 Gels in Tiny Bottles, Portable Nail Gel Kit for Travel uploaded by Bonnie M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this kit off Amazon, but with different gel polish colors than the ones in this product listing on Influenster. It’s a solid gel polish and everyone tells me it looks like I got my nails done at the salon! I spent like $25 on this kit on Amazon, and it was definitely worth it! The polish bottles look small, but for $25 you’re still getting upwards of 20 manis off of this, which is so worth it! Got these colors and a baby blue.
Robyn H.
Carroll, OH
Modelones Gel Nail Polish Starter Kit, with 6W LED Lamp Base Top Coat, 6 Gels in Tiny Bottles, Portable Nail Gel Kit for Travel uploaded by Robyn H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I'm not a fan of this brand, however, it works. The polish is very thick. It doesnt level after cured. The finish always looks bumpy even though its fully cured. My nails still look ok at a distance but up close you can see all the flaws. Also, I'm not a fan of the brushes. The shape makes it hard to get around cuticles and most of the brushes had frayed bristles making them impossible to use. I typically use these for nail art rather than a full nail application. #nailart #halloweennails #Halloween #blooddripnails
Eileen H.
Millsboro, DE
Modelones Gel Nail Polish Starter Kit, with 6W LED Lamp Base Top Coat, 6 Gels in Tiny Bottles, Portable Nail Gel Kit for Travel uploaded by Eileen H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this gel so much, it lasts for ages and never chops. Always looks fresh and gorgeous, applies with ease. Would buy over and over.
Joann W.
Modelones Gel Nail Polish Starter Kit, with 6W LED Lamp Base Top Coat, 6 Gels in Tiny Bottles, Portable Nail Gel Kit for Travel uploaded by Joann W.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am actually writing a review on the builder gel . Wow this is easy to work with . I love it I use it ove my real nails .or to replace one if you are playing around with the dog and it gets stuck in his ball and you break a nail 💅. 🤣 it happens. I will be buying more I love it Builder Gel
Gina P.
Ewing, NJ
Modelones Gel Nail Polish Starter Kit, with 6W LED Lamp Base Top Coat, 6 Gels in Tiny Bottles, Portable Nail Gel Kit for Travel uploaded by Gina P.
While I’m absolutely obsessed with every gel polish of Modelones, I was not a fan of the UV light. It is definitely more for small fixes in-between full sets! Some tools could only be used once as well! #Nailart 💙🦋
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Modelones Gel Nail Polish Starter Kit, with 6W LED Lamp Base Top Coat, 6 Gels in Tiny Bottles, Portable Nail Gel Kit for Travel uploaded by Kelly M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I accidentally tagged this product and now Influenster wants me to review it. Haven't used this one but I have used a different one from this brand. I'm guessing that the quality is the same. Here are some pictures of nails I did with my product from this brand.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amethyst P.
Florida
il y a un mois
Robyn H. il y a un mois
I use Gelish and prefer it over this by far. The polish is very thick and when cured it doesnt smooth out leaving a bumpy finish. I would stick with what you're familiar with.
Bella L.
SanJose
il y a 3 mois
Bonnie M. il y a 15 jours
Yeah! I have a review of it actually! Check it out under my account. It’s not the BEST quality, but for the price, it’s great! Especially for a beginner to gel nails