Modelo Negra Mexican Import Beer, 12 pk 12 fl oz Bottles, 5.4% ABV

by Modelo

#16 in Beer

In 1925, our Brewmasters set out to create a unique lager with rich flavor and smooth taste. The result was Modelo Negra, a Munich Dunkel-style Lager made with slow-roasted dark malts, brewed longer to enhance the flavors. As a dark beer with a surprisingly light finish, Modelo Negra will defy your expectations of a Mexican beer. Modelo Negra's rich, smooth taste brings out the flavors of Mexican-inspired dishes as well as many other cuisines. This balanced, easy-drinking beer contains 173 calories, 0 grams of fat, and 5.4% alcohol by volume per 12 ounce serving. Best served chilled. Modelo Negra is a medium-bodied import beer with slow-roasted caramel malts delivering a rich, smooth taste. It contains 173 calories, 0 grams of fat, and 5.4% alcohol by volume per 12 ounce serving. Munich Dunkel-style lager made with slow-roasted dark malts Dark beer with a surprisingly light finish Brings out the flavors of Mexican-inspired dishes, as well as many other cuisines 173 calories, 0 grams of fat per 12 ounce serving 5.4% alcohol by volume 5.4% ABV

What's the best Mexican dish that pairs with this beer?
Is this any good?No reviews yet.
Do you prefer negra modelo or the regular modelo??
Start your review of Modelo Negra Mexican Import Beer, 12 pk 12 fl oz Bottles, 5.4% ABV!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“funny how much better this is over corona!” in 1 review
“I really don't care for beer very often - I'm a mixed drink/wine/anything else kind of gal.” in 1 review
“Negra Modelo is great alongside some hearty Mexican food – it's quite light compared to most other dark beers.” in 1 review
“Negra model deff one of my favorite beer i could drink this and not get tired of it” in 1 review
“It tastes great paired with a lime wedge!” in 1 review
Vanlife
I’m a huge fan of amber beers and dark lagers so seeing Modelo had had a dark I had to try it. I’m a fan has great taste solid body. Will definitely looking for this. I find it hard to find amber beers when traveling and they are all I drink in beer. I’m glad to know Modelo has another option for me to reach for.
Indio, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Modelo Negra Mexican Import Beer, 12 pk 12 fl oz Bottles, 5.4% ABV uploaded by Brigette B.
My favorite beer. Modelo Negra Mexican Import Beer, 12 pk 12 fl oz Bottles, 5.4% ABV Is a Mexican beer that's a Munich Dunkel-style Lager that's brewed longer to enhance it's flavor. It's very smooth, very rich. I usually don't like dark beer, but this is good. I also love to use for micheladas. Highly recommend.
Organic
My fave beer!!! Hands down! You. An drink this by itself or you can make a michelada with it which is 🔥!!!! Amazing! Can’t say anything negative about this! Make sure it’s reallllllllllllllllyyyyyy COLD taste best!
Haverstraw, NY
A really good amber larger that tastes great. This is my standard at most Mexican restaurants since it’s usually the only lager on the menu. I’ve learned to love it over the years.
Littlerock
Its strong but has a great taste! If you're looking into getting tipsy, I recommend this! It doesn't have an after taste. If you add Lime and salt, it's the best combination you'll get! Alot of people in my family buy this alot! Ofcourse I'll keep purchasing it!!
San Juan Capo, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great beer. It has a stronger flavor than the modelo especial but it is still very good. These are perfect for a hot summer day or for the beach. Love these
Phoenix, AZ
My husband really enjoys this beer. He likes the bitter deep taste especially with lime and salt. I would recommend it, however it’s much fuller of a taste than the original. We will most likely buy again.
Salem
It is too dark for me, just not my taste. My friends love it especially on the boat. I do not think it needs improvement as it is so popular and my three star review is just my own taste. I have had the regular in the past and enjoyed it.
Savannah, GA
This is good for a taste of something different! It's really the beer that my husband gravitated towards lol. Smooth taste and goes with pretty much anything. Affordable!
Sugar Free, Paleo, Low Carb
Toms River, NJ
Started working in a Mexican restaurant and fell in love with my new go to beer! Tastes similar to a yeungling but goes down nice and refreshing without being to potent
Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free