Modelo Negra

by Modelo

#5 in Beer

Modelo Negra Mexican Beer is a dark lager beer with German roots, offering smooth, rich flavor and a light finish. Enjoy this cerveza on its own or with Mexican dishes and a variety of other meals.

Is the modelo negra good to drink?
Is this one better than the original ?
What's the best Mexican dish that pairs with this beer?
Start your review of Modelo Negra!
Product Highlights
funny how much better this is over corona!in reviews
I really don't care for beer very often - I'm a mixed drink/wine/anything else kind of gal.in reviews
Negra Modelo is great alongside some hearty Mexican food – it's quite light compared to most other dark beers.in reviews
Negra model deff one of my favorite beer i could drink this and not get tired of itin reviews
It tastes great paired with a lime wedge!in reviews
GB B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Modelo Negra uploaded by GB B.
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:modelo-negra-amber-lager-beer-12pk/12-fl-oz-bottles] mi favorite para combinar con mi comida el sabor es exactamente lo que me gusta almendrado suave y lígera me encanta
Lizeth D.
Gaithersburg, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Modelo Negra uploaded by Lizeth D.
Una al año no cae mal ise bale estamos en verano y con esta calor 🔥 uff se sienten jenial
Lawrence K.
Imperial Bch, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
Probably one of my favorite Mexican beers. I fell in love with this over when I was in Cancun.
"€ster" M.
Birmingham, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Modelo Negra uploaded by "€ster" M.
Purchased at: Walmart
A melhor cerveja . O sabor maravilhoso , vice esquece quantas tomou, de tão maravilhosa 😅🥰
Brigette B.
Indio, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
Modelo Negra uploaded by Brigette B.
My favorite beer. Modelo Negra Is a Mexican beer that's a Munich Dunkel-style Lager that's brewed longer to enhance it's flavor. It's very smooth, very rich. I usually don't like dark beer, but this is good. I also love to use for micheladas. Highly recommend.
Amanda L.
Lees Summit, MO
I usually do not like many dark beers, but this is one of my top 3 favorite beers. It does not taste like a dark beer, very flavorful.
Anthony A.
Westminster, CA
This is one my go to beers every time I go to the store or Mexican restaurant to have with my food. Very tasty. Packaging is perfect.
Syly S.
Love this for a dark beer choice. Smooth taste. Also good for micheladas. Most Mexican restaurants should have in stock
Toni W.
Mendota Hts, MN
My favorite beer. Dark, complex, flavorful. Pairs well with any food, especially bbq.
Talia P.
Long Beach, CA
This beer here, just my relax and sip beer, for some reason I feel mellow and classy with this one. It has a dark and bold feel to me and that's what I love about it. So smooth and delicious.