Modelo Especial Mexican Import Beer, 4 pk 16 fl oz Cans, 4.4% ABV

by Modelo

#6 in Beer

Brewed as a model of what good beer should be, this rich, full-flavored Pilsner-style lager delivers a crisp, refreshing taste with a light hop character and a clean finish. Modelo Especial is characterized by an orange blossom honey aroma with a hint of herb. With its sharp, tantalizing sweetness, this beer pairs well with Mexican dishes, pasta, or pizza. Enjoy Modelo Especial at your next barbecue or while watching the game with friends. This balanced, easy-drinking beer contains 145 calories, 0 grams of fat, and 4.4% alcohol by volume per 12 ounce serving. Best served chilled. Modelo Especial is a rich, full-flavored import beer that has an orange blossom honey aroma and crisp taste. It contains 145 calories, 0 grams of fat, and 4.4% alcohol by volume per 12 ounce serving. Pilsner-style lager delivers a crisp, refreshing taste Orange blossom honey aroma with a hint of herb Pairs well with Mexican dishes, pasta, or pizza, best served chilled 145 calories, 0 grams of fat per 12 ounce serving 4.4% alcohol by volume 4.35% ABV

Do you like Modelo beer 🍺 [user:not2late2] ?
Quiero probar esta cerveza que dicen es buena? Yes or no 👎 [user:kellylordd] [user:itgirlbree] [user:shd917] [user:tiffanyra7e0735b]
Is it true that the bottle and can taste very different
Start your review of Modelo Especial Mexican Import Beer, 4 pk 16 fl oz Cans, 4.4% ABV!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Great beer I prefer the bottles but this is one of my favorite mexican beers.” in 1 review
“Also great for summer time and hanging out on the beach.” in 1 review
Red Bluff, CA
Modelo is a perfect sitting around to go to beer just social drinking. It’s easy to get down eight has a great price it’s not too expensive and mostly really likes it so you buy it bring it to a party everybody’s probably going to drink. I would definitely buy again.
Honolulu Landing
The love of my life my best friend forever lol i just love this beer smooth tastes no hangover can or bottle my to go beer i would not do anything to this beer its perfect their is no comparison for me this is number 1 beer would i buy again ofcourse this is all i buy
South River, NJ
So delicious 👍🏽 corona use to be my favorite Mexican beer but after trying modelo I haven’t even gone back to corona. I love the after taste this has and it doesn’t feel heavy. Love the bottle too I think it’s a great shape
Prospect, KY
This beer is so refreshing on a summer day. It’s like a step up from Corona. I will say I wish they didn’t have the foil at the top. It’s annoying to have to peel off and sometimes gets in the way of you don’t get it all.
Raeford, NC
Haha yes I drink, but once a week that mean weekend and with friends. This is one of my favorite drinks. This drink is so smooth and the taste is delicious I love this drink and I will always buy this product.
Pensacola
I love Modelo!! SO light and so refreshing. Modelo has to be in my top 3 favorite beers to make a Michelada out of. And I can't think of anything cuter than the tiny baby modelo bottles.
Oklahoma City, OK
Tasty, nice if is icing cold. Is not my first choice because of the calories. The good thing is that you can find it almost everywhere but I would really like a low calorie one
No Special Diet
This is my new favorite beer, it was Corona, but now that I’ve found this one I’m in love! It’s so nice and refreshing with a lime. It isn’t super heavy so I don’t feel all bloated when I’m drinking it which is great.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
I don’t get why beers like this don’t get any love. It’s tasty. It’s not complex. It’s refreshing. Clear bronze, nice carbonation. Crisp, clean, I guess you could say it’s got a typical AAL taste. I like the feel-it’s not thin and watery. I’m glad my neighbor gave me one of these, as I normally wouldn’t buy it, but for a macro, it’s good.
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really love a nice cold Mexican beer while enjoying a summer BBQ with friends. The flavor is crisp, light and refreshing. The price isn't bad for what you get either which is nice! If you're in the mood for a Mexican beer, I would recommend Modelo.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Ask a question to the Influenster community...