Modelo Especial Cerveza Beer uploaded by Karina G.

BY GENERIC

Modelo Especial Cerveza Beer: Well-balanced taste Rich and full flavored No. 3-selling import beer in the U.S. see more...

• I love this beer but why dose it have the foil paper on the top i...3 Answers
  • Do they have different flavors?6 Answers
  • Are there different types of flavors?3 Answers
Christina H.
One of my favorite beers to just relax with or to enjoy at a party. As it can be very similar to a Corona, you can also spice it up with a lime and salt. I have been drinking it since I've turned 21 and it's a family favorite, definitely my go-to beer!
Bernadette H.
Buena Park, CA
My Absolute favorite beer. I love the packaging with the gold top. The glass bottles go down so smooth. Perfect for any occasion. Add lime and tajin and you're good to go. Also great to have on its own. A good beer for men and women. Not too expensive.
Dana G.
Fair Oaks, CA
My favorite beer! When I drink beer this is what I go for. It's super refreshing, and very unique in my own opinion. It's a very mellow and smooth beer which I like. It's affordable too. I am very satisfied with this beer.
Faith B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I have tried several times, but Modelo is simply not for me. The taste is quite skunky in my opinion, and it tastes like I'm breathing in skunk fumes with every sip. Just not the beer for me!
Karina G.
This is my favorite kind of beer I love it over Corona when I worked at a bar Modelo was sold way more than Corona did!! It has a smoother lighter taste . It will not give you a bad hangover like other dark beers do, I don't get one at all (lol). Two small cans make up one big tall can 3 tall cans = 6pack so if a tall can is almost 4 dollars you might as well get a six pack for 8.99. This is a very smooth beer. If you are not a big beer drinker I would totally recommend this one it's not so heavy on the taste I absolutely love beer but this one is my go to beer ūüôā
Keiry d.
Queens Vlg, NY
This is my favorite light beer to drink with Mexican food. Looks like a good quality light beer. Not much aroma but the taste is good without even coming close to getting in the way of the flavors of whatever Mexican food I choose to eat. Mouth feel is light with a quick finish. Overall it is nothing special on its own but it's exactly what I want out of this type of beer.
Gladys S.
fort worth, TX
Great light beer to have with mexican food. i totally agree. we buy this a lot, and I've had all kinds of beer. its the best pairing. i love blonde beers. doesn't taste watered down like others. its a great choice. i highly recommend it to everyone who likes beer.
Jeri N.
Albuquerque, NM
I use to love the dark Modelo, but now prefer the light. It's actually my backup beer to my all time favorite. I always have to have my cerveza with fresh lime wedges 2 or more, salt if you like that sort of thing, I do. If you drink Mexican beer, lime is a must, it only enhances the already great flavor.
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Sorry, no stars. Highly highly disappointed in this beer. My husband warned me not to get it, "You won't like" he said, "How bad can it be" I asked. There's barely any flavor, closest to sparkiling water than beer. :( OK, I gave it one star as I'm forced to grade it to post a review.
Jessica P.
I would never drink beer! and one day I picked a modelo up and enjoyed it so much! Not sure if it was due to the hot weather and the cold beer but now I enjoy one on a weekend basis. I love to use this beer when making micheladas as well! Recommend it to any beer or non beer lover
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
Do they have different flavors?
Lauren M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Are there different types of flavors?
Mark M.
San Fernando, CA
I love this beer but why dose it have the foil paper on the top it always somehow gets in side the bottle