Modelo Especial Cerveza Beer uploaded by Karina G.

BY GENERIC

Modelo Especial Cerveza Beer: Well-balanced taste Rich and full flavored No. 3-selling import beer in the U.S. see more...

• I love this beer but why dose it have the foil paper on the top i...3 Answers
  • Do they have different flavors?6 Answers
  • Are there different types of flavors?3 Answers
Karina G.
This is my favorite kind of beer I love it over Corona when I worked at a bar Modelo was sold way more than Corona did!! It has a smoother lighter taste . It will not give you a bad hangover like other dark beers do, I don't get one at all (lol). Two small cans make up one big tall can 3 tall cans = 6pack so if a tall can is almost 4 dollars you might as well get a six pack for 8.99. This is a very smooth beer. If you are not a big beer drinker I would totally recommend this one it's not so heavy on the taste I absolutely love beer but this one is my go to beer 🙂
Giselle P.
Coral Springs, FL
Great light beer. Great to enjoy on a hot day. Refreshing and not too filling. My go to when we decide to make pizza or throw burgers on the grill. It's a great value as well. I definitely recommend it as your go to summer brew
Brindley F.
Atlanta, GA
I love this light beer! It's way better than michelob ultra or other light beer options. I enjoy it particularly in the summer time or if I'm eating a lot of few and want my drink to not fill me up.
Faith B.
Happy Hour Expert
I have tried several times, but Modelo is simply not for me. The taste is quite skunky in my opinion, and it tastes like I'm breathing in skunk fumes with every sip. Just not the beer for me!
Sara P.
Sylmar, Ca
BEST beer to have for your backyard bash. It is so refreshing. After a day in the pool and BBQing, all I want is a nice cold modelo. It has to be the hard glass though.
Missy C.
Our favorite beer. We always make sure there is some cold ones in the fridge for that time when you need it. I used to be a fan of Corona but this has taken its place.
Yazbek O.
Gardena, CA
Great light beer. Perfect for hot summer days , tastes pretty good and you don't have to Add anything to make it taste better.
Angie Y.
Now i loves this only beer i do drink when I want some beer loves it especially if its a taco night! It's perfect together
Vanessa B.
Houston, Tx
Great tasting beer and the best little bottles ever! My husband and I enjoy drinking this very much.
Debbie S.
Kingston , NY
Hahaha my hubby drinks this! The small bottles are so cute and he loves this beer.
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
Do they have different flavors?
Mark M.
San Fernando, CA
I love this beer but why dose it have the foil paper on the top it always somehow gets in side the bottle
Lauren M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Are there different types of flavors?