BY MODELO #9 in Beer

Modelo especial beer cans 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

AI S.
Modelo is my favorite just chilling beer. It’s so nice to just have a simple, enjoyable beer after a long day at work. No one needs to recommend Modelo because it’s so well known and you either drink it or you don’t, but I still purchase it regularly. It’s also a great party beer with good value.
Madina T.
Bridgeport
Currently, My favorite beer I love modelo ! Has a nice crispy taste. Light and refreshing. It has a nice packaging .It’s one of the most expensive beers in the store & for some reason never goes on sale around here. but very worth the price. I would definitely recommend it.
ReviewsbyGlamma D.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Modelo beer reminds me so much of when I've gone to mexico. My dad always has cold Modelos in the fridge ready for us when we arrive in Mexico. Takes me back to that great memory of tasty beer and family fun times. Everyone in my family loves modelo #modelofan
Brittany G.
modelo is  my “fancy” beer! It costs a little more than the average bud light but it’s so worth it! I highly recommend you go try it! It’s very smooth going down and delicious! It’s always recommend it to everyone ! They will always be at my parties
Carissa O.
Winnetka, CA
Modelo is my current beer of choice. It’s light, not too bitter, and goes great as a michelada! The price point is great, doesn’t break the bank. I’m not a big beer drinker compared to my husband. He likes IPA’s and hoppier beers, but he can enjoy this too!
Caleb R.
San Marcos
Last spring some friends and I took a trip to Mexico for about a week. I love having my Mexican beer but had never really given Modelo a go. I wish I had because this became the must have beer on the entire trip and was a perfect celebratory drink to have after my girlfriend and I got engaged!
Nora Z.
Le Grand, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Modelo brings the rich flavors from South of the border to the comfort of your home. It is a great way too cool off on a hot, summer day. It’s a definite staple at my get-togethers. I talk about it with everyone and their family; 100% recommended!
G.monique_ m.
Chicago , IL
Not a huge fan of beer to begin with and this isn’t the worst beer I’ve had but I didn’t like the taste. My uncle drinks this brand and it is his favorite so i guess it’s all about preference I personally don’t like the taste and wouldn’t purchase
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
Perfect for drinking on the beach. This is my go to for a hot summer day. It’s light and crisp. When it’s ice cold, that’s the beat way to drink it. In the can makes it all the better for packing up your cooler and not have to worry about breaking glass near the pool.
Isabel M.
Zebulon
This has been the only beer I’ve bought ! It’s extremely affordable and unlike most beers not strong and very delicious! I very much recommend it to others. This is a must at every Latino party ‘ never missing at family gatherings
Amber T.
Eubank, KY
Would you recommend this over Bud light?