BY MODELO #31 in Beer

Modelo especial beer cans 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

• Would you recommend this over Bud light?15 Answers
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
San Pedro, CA
Living in Southern California has its upsides when it comes to beer selections, with a ton of local micro-breweries surrounding you. However, that being said, I continue to return to Modelo Especial Beer time after time. You really can't beat it for the price, and it has more flavor than Bud Light or any other Light beer. I've noticed it has really gained in popularity over the past three years, and I couldn't be happier for this well-deserving beer. I highly recommend it!
Matt J.
Matt J.
Silver Springs, FL
The Pilsner-style lager taste is like taking a breath of fresh air. The moment the well blended taste touches the lips is the exact moment you stepped into a time machine to the days when things were simple and clean cut. The exquisite taste is something that can be enjoyed at home just lounging around, or at the most decadent of restaurants. Modelo truly is a taste that cannot be captured by any other lager company.
Pang K.
Pang K.
Fresno, CA
Pours clean with a signature yellow color. Head is decent but fades pretty fast. Smells decent, has a light smell to it, sort of crisp hops. Taste is decent, for a routine beer I really prefer this to other beers in the category. Feel is very light and smooth, goes down very easy and decent overall flavors. I think this is a great summer beer or out at the ball game beer. It is not heavy and very easy to drink.
Ed B.
Ed B.
Seattle, WA
Modelo Especial Beer is easily one of the best beers to bring to a party, grab a six pack and enjoy while playing that new video game, great taste, nice and light weight, full of taste. It simply won't make you sad with your choice. I've told friends to bring it to parties when they ask me what to bring!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pueblo, CO
My husband likes to buy these before a fishing trip or a camping trip. There's a liquor store not very far from where we live so it's very convenient . They taste good overall to me. I'm not the beer drinker like he is. But he enjoys them alot and I see him and his friends buy them quite often.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Victorville, CA
Modelo beer is a beer that I turn to the most from any other beer. I enjoy this beer with some mariscos or other foods. I mix it up with some lime and salt and it tastes yummmmmmmy!!! I'm a picky beer drinker. I don't just drink any type of beer .. but Modelo hits the spot just right :)
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Mount Horeb, WI
This beer is so good! Very light flavor and makes it easy to drink many of them! Cheap too, I always feel like I have gotten my money's worth after purchasing. Weird too but so good: put hot sauce in it, not kidding! Adds a whole new flavor combination you'll love if you like spice
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.
Saint Charles, MO
I'm not a huge fan of Mexican beers but this one is pretty good. It's fairly light and crisp. I like how easy the bottles open. It was a better beer than the others I've tried. Over all I enjoyed the experience and wouldn't turn another down. It's great for Cinco de Mayo!
Desiray W.
Desiray W.
Raymond, WA
Honestly, I've never been a fan of Modelo. To me, it doesn't really have that good of a taste to it. Kind of bitter. It is however, very affordable, and that's why I think people buy it. I bought it at a local convenience store. I wouldn't recommend this beet to a friend.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Brentwood, CA
appearance: red/orange, one finger head that dissappears fast leaving a white film on top.

smell: caramel and a bit of roasted malts.

taste: slightly bitter, caramel and some coffee character.

mouthfeel: thin and watery, the carbonation feels weird and a bit aggressive.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Eubank, KY
Would you recommend this over Bud light?