BY MODELO #18 in Beer

Modelo especial beer cans 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

Jessica S.
Pueblo, CO
My husband likes to buy these before a fishing trip or a camping trip. There's a liquor store not very far from where we live so it's very convenient . They taste good overall to me. I'm not the beer drinker like he is. But he enjoys them alot and I see him and his friends buy them quite often.
Veronica M.
Victorville, CA
Modelo beer is a beer that I turn to the most from any other beer. I enjoy this beer with some mariscos or other foods. I mix it up with some lime and salt and it tastes yummmmmmmy!!! I'm a picky beer drinker. I don't just drink any type of beer .. but Modelo hits the spot just right :)
Marissa S.
Mount Horeb, WI
This beer is so good! Very light flavor and makes it easy to drink many of them! Cheap too, I always feel like I have gotten my money's worth after purchasing. Weird too but so good: put hot sauce in it, not kidding! Adds a whole new flavor combination you'll love if you like spice
Elizabeth O.
Saint Charles, MO
I'm not a huge fan of Mexican beers but this one is pretty good. It's fairly light and crisp. I like how easy the bottles open. It was a better beer than the others I've tried. Over all I enjoyed the experience and wouldn't turn another down. It's great for Cinco de Mayo!
Danielle P.
Brentwood, CA
appearance: red/orange, one finger head that dissappears fast leaving a white film on top.

smell: caramel and a bit of roasted malts.

taste: slightly bitter, caramel and some coffee character.

mouthfeel: thin and watery, the carbonation feels weird and a bit aggressive.
Claire J.
Hooray for Modelo Especial! I always feel so fancy ordering this at restaurants but love that it's one of the more affordable options. It's light and bright and always tastes great with a lime wedge. Is there anything better to pair with some fresh chips & guac??
Mary J.
Austin, TX
Perfect for a day out at the pool. They are the perfect size so that they don't get warm by the time you get to the bottom. Light and refreshing for a hot day out, and very well priced. Definitely a summer necessity for any #backyardbash to be had this summer.
Yasmine G.
Love, love, love! This beer is really tasty and although it is not my favorite, I still drink it every now and then to change it up. It is way better than other watery beers for instance, Bud light, and it does not make you feel bloated like Bud light does.
kelly h.
Griffith, IN
I love Modelo. It has such a nice smooth taste. Not like some of the other beers which seem to bitter. I'm glad I tried it. The flavor was awesome especially with a lime. It was also priced decent. Not too expensive. I would recommend this to my friends.
Crystal clear gold tinted. Rather hoppy. Sweeter than your typical pilsner. Crisp clean and refreshing. In my opinion better than corona. Presentable bottle. Pairs well with Mexican fair. Overall average but with a slightly higher than average price tag.
Amber T.
Eubank, KY
Would you recommend this over Bud light?