BY MODELO #11 in Beer

Modelo especial beer cans 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

• Would you recommend this over Bud light?15 Answers
  • Is it true that the bottle and can taste very different2 Answers
AI S.
Modelo is my favorite just chilling beer. It’s so nice to just have a simple, enjoyable beer after a long day at work. No one needs to recommend Modelo because it’s so well known and you either drink it or you don’t, but I still purchase it regularly. It’s also a great party beer with good value.
Madeline B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This drink is bomb for those family barbecues even just to have one for a hot day or a long day as long as it is cold it taste the best I mean who would want to have a warm beer anyways hah but I love these  I don't know if its just a hispanic thing for this brand but my whole family loves them.
Madina T.
Bridgeport
Currently, My favorite beer I love modelo ! Has a nice crispy taste. Light and refreshing. It has a nice packaging .It’s one of the most expensive beers in the store & for some reason never goes on sale around here. but very worth the price. I would definitely recommend it.
ReviewsbyGlamma D.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Modelo beer reminds me so much of when I've gone to mexico. My dad always has cold Modelos in the fridge ready for us when we arrive in Mexico. Takes me back to that great memory of tasty beer and family fun times. Everyone in my family loves modelo #modelofan
Brittany G.
modelo is  my “fancy” beer! It costs a little more than the average bud light but it’s so worth it! I highly recommend you go try it! It’s very smooth going down and delicious! It’s always recommend it to everyone ! They will always be at my parties
Carissa O.
Winnetka, CA
Modelo is my current beer of choice. It’s light, not too bitter, and goes great as a michelada! The price point is great, doesn’t break the bank. I’m not a big beer drinker compared to my husband. He likes IPA’s and hoppier beers, but he can enjoy this too!
Nora Z.
Le Grand, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Modelo brings the rich flavors from South of the border to the comfort of your home. It is a great way too cool off on a hot, summer day. It’s a definite staple at my get-togethers. I talk about it with everyone and their family; 100% recommended!
G.monique_ m.
Chicago , IL
Not a huge fan of beer to begin with and this isn’t the worst beer I’ve had but I didn’t like the taste. My uncle drinks this brand and it is his favorite so i guess it’s all about preference I personally don’t like the taste and wouldn’t purchase
Angelyssa S.
This is hands down my favorite beer either by its self or for a michelada. I’ve been hooked on it for years and love the cute little gold seal on top. Out of all Mexican beers this is the best to drink with food or just for taste and a good time.
Kevin G.
Minneapolis
Not a big fan of beer whatsoever, but this beer I would have to say is my favorite beer. The price is good for the quality if I can’t have a mixed drink a modelo is my beer of choice. I would definitely recommend trying this beer.
Amber T.
Eubank, KY
Would you recommend this over Bud light?
jaqueline r.
Is it true that the bottle and can taste very different