BY MODELO #15 in Beer

Modelo especial beer cans 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

• Would you recommend this over Bud light?15 Answers
  • Is it true that the bottle and can taste very different4 Answers
Paulina K.
Lafayette
Modelo is my go-to beer for summer days by the pool or fajita nights. Add a little lime, and it’s even better. While it’s always better cold, it doesn’t get that skunky taste that most other beers get once they start to get warm. So if you tend to nurse your beer, you won’t end up wasting this one.
Madeline B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This drink is bomb for those family barbecues even just to have one for a hot day or a long day as long as it is cold it taste the best I mean who would want to have a warm beer anyways hah but I love these  I don't know if its just a hispanic thing for this brand but my whole family loves them.
Samantha M.
Tulsa
I love this beer. I don't think there is anything I can say negatively towards this drink. It tastes so rich weather it's off tap, canned or bottled! I always find myself reaching for it. As a matter in fact I never drink anything besides modelo. I love it! Best beer ever. If you're a started don't start with any other brand!
Brittany G.
modelo is  my “fancy” beer! It costs a little more than the average bud light but it’s so worth it! I highly recommend you go try it! It’s very smooth going down and delicious! It’s always recommend it to everyone ! They will always be at my parties
Carissa O.
Winnetka, CA
Modelo is my current beer of choice. It’s light, not too bitter, and goes great as a michelada! The price point is great, doesn’t break the bank. I’m not a big beer drinker compared to my husband. He likes IPA’s and hoppier beers, but he can enjoy this too!
Morgan B.
wisconsin
First off, I really like the packaging of this beer. The shorter, rounder bottles are very aesthetically pleasing to me. The taste is decent. It’s comparable to other beers, it doesn’t really stand out. If it were cheaper I’d be more inclined to buy it.
G.monique_ m.
Bridgeview, IL
Not a huge fan of beer to begin with and this isn’t the worst beer I’ve had but I didn’t like the taste. My uncle drinks this brand and it is his favorite so i guess it’s all about preference I personally don’t like the taste and wouldn’t purchase
Angelyssa S.
This is hands down my favorite beer either by its self or for a michelada. I’ve been hooked on it for years and love the cute little gold seal on top. Out of all Mexican beers this is the best to drink with food or just for taste and a good time.
Zaira M.
Los Banos
I prefer modelo especial instead of modelo negro. It is affordable! My personal favorite is modelo especial that comes in a bottle rather than a can. I love the packaging and the gold wrap around the bottle cap. It gives it an elegant touch.
Nina C.
My favorite beer cuz the bottles are smaller so it’s easier for me to finish. Light and crisp flavor and perfect for a beer to just have when winding down after a long day. Would buy it again and recommend everyone to try one too!
Amber T.
Eubank, KY
Would you recommend this over Bud light?
jaqueline r.
Is it true that the bottle and can taste very different