BY MODELO #8 in Beer

Brewed as a model of what good beer should be, this rich, full-flavored Pilsner-style Lager delivers a crisp, refreshing taste. Well-balanced taste and light hop character with a crisp, clean finish. Modelo Especial is characterized by an orange blossom honey aroma with a hint of herb. Modelo Especial is a beer born with the Fighting Spirit. It’s brewed with time, effort, and determination to create the model Mexican lager. Everyone knows that hard work deserves a fitting reward – a Pilsner-style Lager with a clean, crisp taste. Modelo Especial's Mexican culture is a large part of who we are. Since the first bottle came off the assembly line in 1925, Modelo Especial has been a part of Mexican culture. It's a fixture at major holidays, family celebrations, and friendly get-togethers from Sonora to Chiapas. With the help of talented chefs and bartenders from around the world, we’ve crafted a selection of delicious dishes and beer cocktails that represent the very best flavors of Mexico and beyond.

• Is this a late beer or a heavy?3 Answers
  • Would you recommend this over Bud light?16 Answers
  • Do you prefer drinking this from a can or bottle? I have...18 Answers
  • "Also great for summer time and hanging out on the beach." in 1 review
  • "Great beer I prefer the bottles but this is one of my favorite mexican beers." in 1 review
Nicole C.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I honestly don’t know what it is with this beer but I just like it taste really good with some fresh squeezed lemons in it with some salt around the rim it’s not too bitter or too much of a strong beer taste it’s actually really good.
Cynthia A.
Paramount
My all time favorite beer to drink it’s been a while since I’ve had one but they are very tasty and don’t have a lot of gas it’s smooth and it’s an affordable beer to buy I would recommend this beer to anyone.
Janet D.
Weslaco, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Regular modelo, good price and I’m a various consumer and good flavor. Affordable. I’ve had good experience with this beer for so many years. Always end up having a good time when consuming it. ❤️ amazing
Jennifer K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Modelo is one of my favorite beers. It is light, and pleasing to almost every beer drinker’s palate, and my go to beer choice if it’s available. I would definitely recommend it to others who enjoy a light, refreshing beer.
Eboni 🎓.
Homestead, PA
I looveee these i will deff be getting these again it will dehydrate you like crazy though. Im not even the type of person to drink beer but this is one that i can handle. overall they are refreshing and smooth i must admit but i forget how much these particular beers were
Danielle H.
Purchased at: Kroger
Models Especial is very smooth. Yet has a bit stronger bite. It has a fun festive packaging. It definitely meets my expectations. It’s a little more expensive but worth it.
Nina M.
Orlando, Florida
No me gustan las cervezas, sin embargo, mi familia le encanta tomarlas muy frías con un toque de limón y les encantan. La han comprado mucho, incluso mas que la corona por lo económica que es en Walmart, y si la compraría otra vez para que ellos comprartan en mi casa.
Alex B.
Weston
Purchased at: Target
If I can’t have corona this is my go to. I enjoy this one just as much and Really like the flavor that it brings!!! I do also add a lime with it just like I do corona
Jessica R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t really like beer, but much rather prefer it than liquor and modelos are the only beers I can actually stomach. Such an amazing smooth and rich taste to it.
Nicole Z.
Newhall, CA
Im not a beer person at all BUT once in a while in the hot summer i love a cold Modelo but i love it especially as a michelada!!! The taste is great! Its smooth and refreshing and not bitter. I definitely recommend
Alyssa F.
Zionsville, IN
Do you prefer drinking this from a can or bottle? I have never had it out of a can, but sometimes there are beers I prefer out a can than a bottle. Thoughts?
Amber T.
Eubank, KY
Would you recommend this over Bud light?
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
Do they have different flavors?
Joanna F.
Is this a very hoppy tasting like an IPA beer?
Brigette E.