Modelo Especial

by Modelo

#8 in Beer

Modelo Especial Mexican Beer is a rich, full-flavored pilsner beer with smooth notes of orange blossom honey. This beer's aroma and light-hop character make it a perfect tailgating beer.

Do you prefer Corona or [product:modelo-especial-lager-beer-6pk/12-fl-oz-bottles] ?
how's these taste ?
Modelo or Corona [product:modelo-especial-lager-beer-6pk12-fl-oz-bottles] ?
Start your review of Modelo Especial!
Diana R.
Palmdale, CA
Modelo Especial uploaded by Diana R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite beer because is not very strong but also isn’t to light. Always that I want beer I chose this one.
Edgardo R.
Roma, TX
Modelo Especial uploaded by Edgardo R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Pretty good beer has strong flavor but I like it, I really enjoy modelo with micheladas
Luisa S.
Fairport, NY
Modelo Especial uploaded by Luisa S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Good taste, bold, refreshing. Not a beer fan and I actually enjoy this one. Reasonably priced.
ʀᴏʙ S.
Norwood, MA
Modelo Especial uploaded by ʀᴏʙ S.
Great Pilsner for any occasion. Light and refreshing. I enjoy it from the comfort of my home as well as any bar that offers it. Great for get togethers with friends alongside appetizers. It’s a beer that is sold at most places so finding it won’t be a problem. Always a must have for me.
Guadalupe B.
Carrollton
Modelo Especial uploaded by Guadalupe B.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite beer. You can really taste the flavors and get a buzz after a couple of beers. This is my to go beer for sure on any social gathering.
Amy E.
Bradenton, FL
Modelo Especial uploaded by Amy E.
Purchased at: Publix
My go to beer! love the taste, I feel like I’m sitting on a beach 🏖 in Mexico drinking them! Go grab yourself one! Cheers 🍻
Jose R.
Medley, FL
Modelo Especial uploaded by Jose R.
Purchased at: Publix
I love drinking this beer when it comes ice cold from the fridge. It doesn’t have a strong flavor. It‘a subtle but not watery. Another great beer from Mexico. I still prefer Heineken, but this is a great brand too.
Shayla T.
Beaverton, OR
Modelo Especial uploaded by Shayla T.
Modelo for me is my beer of choice. I think it has a smooth & mild flavor. Modelo is a relatively inexpensive beer & yet the quality is superb. Id say most people I know who have tried a modelo, people will all different beer preferences, love a modelo.
Cydaisha D.
Brick, NJ
Modelo Especial uploaded by Cydaisha D.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
My mother and I love drinking these for these summer days. It’s smooth going down. I promise you a modelo in one hand and a cookout burger in the other is wonderful 😂
Marissa Z.
El Monte, CA
Modelo Especial uploaded by Marissa Z.
Purchased at: Publix
Un verano calorsito para una modelo en casa con esta pandemia 🦠 fresca rica para disfrutar este día @[product:modelo-especial-lager-beer-6pk/12-fl-oz-bottles]. A hot summer for a model at home with this pandemic 🦠 rich fresh to enjoy this day
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Barbie S.