BY MODELO

A michelada-style beer with the refreshing flavors of tomato, salt, and lime. Its authentic ingredients give way to delicious, well-balanced taste.

This refreshing beverage is a classic michelada in a ready-to-serve can.

Brewed with the same quality and integrity as all Modelo beers, Modelo Chelada Especial® is a classic michelada-style beer that’s perfect for kick-starting your evening or relaxing at home with friends. Modelo Chelada Especial® is an authentic Mexican chelada made with tomato, salt, and lime. Reward your hard work with a flavorful Modelo Chelada Especial®.

• I want to try this does it have a strong clamato taste to...3 Answers
  • Is the spicy version of this really spicy? I love Chelada...3 Answers
Cinthia M.
New York , NY
I looooove this beer. Its perfect to drink it any time. Tastes so good that I always keep 2 or 3 in the fridge. I don’t have to prepare micheladas anymore. I just add a little lemon juice and enjoy it.
Clarissa C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me and my boyfriend love these! He actually bought me one the first day we met and after that they have always become our drink !
Ashley M.
Salt Lake City
My fav 😍😍😍 These are my go to when i dont want to make micheladas myself. Just add a little tajin in the can and you're done.
Ashley W.
Bryan, TX
Surprisingly very good. I'm not a big beer drinker at all but this is so good I actually like it. Just add a little beer salt and it will be even better!
👻pamayyy H.
Winchester, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
Love this drink! It tastes amazing! Taste like a good michelada and love Modelo beer!
luisa y.
es un producto muy fuerte pero traga bien, requiere de alcohol pero es bastante economico para la ocasion
Vanessa B.
HESPERIA, CA
the only beer i drink thats already pre made its affordable  the tasted is amazing you get a nice size can so yummy!
Princess A.
far far away land
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite! It has the perfect amount of limon and salt! And tomato juice , but I also had some Tajin Clasico Seasoning, and omg this beer is so refreshing and relaxing especially on a hot summer day, my favorite go to for party’s and nights out! Will always continue to purchase!
daniela c.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have nothing to say about these product because I never drink beer. But my husband buying only Modelo beer
Isabel P.
He probado otras marcas con lo mismo pero esta en especial no me a gustado el sabor la siento muy simple, pero eso si su precio es accesible.
Diana L.
San Saba, TX
I want to try this does it have a strong clamato taste to it ?? I like my chelada to be easy on the clamato
Tiffany S.
Uniontown, AR
Is the spicy version of this really spicy? I love Chelada but I don't want it too spicy